Gaming Games Future AP

rockerzz182

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
what do you think will be the future AP for next pokemon game..as you can see they give us a hard time for making anti piracy patch for heart gold and soul silver to be played on flashcart..
what do you think will be their next step??and also for the other game..do you think it will be the end of the flashcart??=D

Supersonicmonk

Trophies
XP
Country
I think that the 3DS will be almost completely un hackable and will stay they way, the DS is probably the most pirated console and Nintendo has proven it can make good protection with the DSi (alright DSi mode).

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Norm > AP

He cracked HG/SS before it even came out.
ohmy.gif

They definitely won't make that easier considering how many checks they are putting in. I hope they crack the DSi and 3DS!

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
the 3ds wont be hacked as quickly as the DS DSl and DSi(for older non dsi games). i recon it might include a small HV might cost a bit more. but you cant put a price on piracy. tbh, i like buying my games, i only dont care about buying games later on in the consoles life simply because games i buy i atualy play. games i download i play for maybe an hour then get bored. also being almost 20 games are getting kinda boring *says the man doing game development course*

Spongeroberto

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bhutan
Don't glorify the AP in heart gold and soul silver. If you look past all the snot-nosed impatient kids crying for a patch you will see that the game worked on acekard just fine and a hack that made it work on R4 came in under a month.

Seems like another Pirates 1: 0 AP to me

imho the future of AP will be the developers and the pirates playing a game of chess. They get new AP, pirates crack it.

Can't stop the pirates.

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
linkinworm said:
the 3ds wont be hacked as quickly as the DS DSl and DSi(for older non dsi games). i recon it might include a small HV might cost a bit more. but you cant put a price on piracy. tbh, i like buying my games, i only dont care about buying games later on in the consoles life simply because games i buy i atualy play. games i download i play for maybe an hour then get bored. also being almost 20 games are getting kinda boring *says the man doing game development course*
biggrin.gif
lol
the 3DS definitely won't be as easy to hack, but it WILL be hacked at some point, everything is...it just requires patience TBH

Harley2280

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Supersonicmonk said:
I think that the 3DS will be almost completely un hackable and will stay they way, the DS is probably the most pirated console and Nintendo has proven it can make good protection with the DSi (alright DSi mode).

I'm pretty sure that honor goes to the PSP.

deathking

Trophies
Website
toxsic.com
XP
Country
United States
the 3ds is meant to have backwards compatibility
i woudnt be surprised if current flash cards work on it from the get go - unless they ban danny phantom etc from running

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
deathking said:
the 3ds is meant to have backwards compatibility
i woudnt be surprised if current flash cards work on it from the get go - unless they ban danny phantom etc from running

Yeah I think they'll work for the DS games but for the "3DS" games I doubt it. A new flashcart would probably need to be made unless it isn't carts anymore but discs, it could be like the DS Phat and DSL a sort of GBA slot in the 3DS case a DS slot.

dukemagus

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
can hardly say that i am proud of downloading ROMs, but in my country the taxes on games can get to 102.51%

it is way too much to import... and local shops add their profit margin on it...

kinda depressing

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
Supersonicmonk said:
I think that the 3DS will be almost completely hackable by normmatt and will stay they way, the DS is probably the most pirated console and Nintendo has proven it can make "good" protection with the Dsi (who wants to crack it for 12mb of ram and 33mhz more?!).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Happy birthday! +1