Hacking Games don't work on my M3i Zero?!

wolfswift

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I got an M3i Zero from Gamekool a bit back, and it came in right before I went on vacation, which was good. But once I got the kernal or whatever on it, I got games, and it won't play the games... moonshell.nds works, but no other .nds files do... I can't figure out why. I go to them, and press A and nothing happens. No buttons make them play, I tried them all. Someone said I somehow got Touchpad, and Sakura is the one I want. They said I should have gotten a choice between them, but I didn't. I got my software from the M3 Adaptor website, from the M3i Zero product page, at the bottom. I also have version 1.3U on my DSi, so it's not this 1.4 problem I hear about. I'd like to get Sakura, since I think it would make my games work, but I don't know where...

If anyone can help me get some working software somewhere, or tell me how to make this one work, I'd be grateful. My old DS Lite is dying, buttons wearing out, touch screen quite buggy, I want to play my games on my new DSi, but the M3i Zero is refusing to play games for some reason... Help? Anyone?

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
SAme happened to me m8 heres how i fixed mine

Clear ur memory card ( backup )
i redownloaded f_core.dat and then searched for sakura on gbatemp and downloaded the sakura firmware
now put the sakura files on the memory card and reflash the card ( usinf the f-core and adapter thing u got )
Then put the roms bk on the card and it shud work
al edit the sakura link in l8ter
gbatemp Sakura Link

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gandev said:
First of all did you patched your .nds games with Gamemanager?

WHUT?
unsure.gif

You don't need to patch any NDS games with a Gamemanager its a SLOT 1 flash card and it uses CLEAN ROMS!

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kobykaan said:
Gandev said:
First of all did you patched your .nds games with Gamemanager?

WHUT?
unsure.gif

You don't need to patch any NDS games with a Gamemanager its a SLOT 1 flash card and it uses CLEAN ROMS!

He might have been trying to say that if you did that may be the reason they're not working :\

wolfswift

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, thank you guys who linked me to Sakura, with it everything now works. I don't know why the stuff I got from M3 Adaptor was so useless... But this is great now, thanks.

Also, yeah, I forgot to mention I flashed it, I thought I mentioned everything. I originally had a heck of a time with that too, but this was a whole different problem. Fixed now, thanks everyone.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wolfswift said:
Alright, thank you guys who linked me to Sakura, with it everything now works. I don't know why the stuff I got from M3 Adaptor was so useless... But this is great now, thanks.

Also, yeah, I forgot to mention I flashed it, I thought I mentioned everything. I originally had a heck of a time with that too, but this was a whole different problem. Fixed now, thanks everyone.

Congrats enjoy your new flashcard
smile.gif

Note: There is a new update comming Monday so watch out for that it enables use on 1.4 DSi firmware
smile.gif

wolfswift

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay... new problem... After that initial boot, it played that time. But when I shut off my system, next time I tried loading it up, it said there was an error and to hold power to shut it off. Check the NDS manual... DSi is blocking it sort of?! But if I reflash it, it boots up like the first time, but next time, it won't play again... Do I have to reflash it before playing everyime?

Maybe this new version will work better for me, where will I find it on monday?

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kobykaan said:
wolfswift said:

smile.gif

Note: There is a new update comming Monday so watch out for that it enables use on 1.4 DSi firmware
smile.gif

Hopefully we don't have Danny Phantom and instead we have My Little Pony that games so awesome. Lol

wolfswift

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wolfswift said:
Okay... new problem... After that initial boot, it played that time. But when I shut off my system, next time I tried loading it up, it said there was an error and to hold power to shut it off. Check the NDS manual... DSi is blocking it sort of?! But if I reflash it, it boots up like the first time, but next time, it won't play again... Do I have to reflash it before playing everyime?

Maybe this new version will work better for me, where will I find it on monday?

Nevermind. After reflashing it the third time, that one took a little longer and now it loads Sakura fine every time.

Though, I would still like to know where to watch for the new software coming monday.

EDIT: Problem's back with a vengence... Previously reflashing before play worked to an extent. Now nothing fixes it. It alwats gets an error.

I had checked and it worked like 8 times in a row! I had thought it fixed! I have no idea what's wrong...

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
kobykaan said:
wolfswift said:

smile.gif

smile.gif

Hopefully we don't have Danny Phantom and instead we have My Little Pony that games so awesome. Lol
no way, were gonna have Bratz Babyz
smileipb2.png

wolfswift

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
Nuuu My Little Pony is waaaaay better >:o

Also wolfswift it sounds like you may have gotten a faulty model it may not be able to fully/correctly flash itself.

I guess I did? I don't know? o.O

It seems now to be working off and on... I think until tomorrow when the new version comes out I can manage. Where will this new version be?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs