Hacking Games corrupted after HFW Update?

laikiatemp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, just want to create a fast post on a problem I just started having. I take decently long breaks after using my Switch, so I don't know what exactly happened. I picked it up out of it's dock yesterday and saw some games were corrupted somehow. I thought that a simple fw update would of fixed it, because of the Sans DLC for Smash requiring 9.0.0 or something. But, it wasn't just Smash that was corrupted. Is there a specific reason that this happened, and/or a way to recover the games without re-downloading and installing them? Thanks!

Games that were corrupted:
Smash
SMM2 (Mario Maker 2)
Youtube
Let's Go!: Pikachu

Specs:
Before updating: 8.1.0
After: 9.0.0
Used through RCM exploit
Kosmos rendition of Hekate Nyx

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, just want to create a fast post on a problem I just started having. I take decently long breaks after using my Switch, so I don't know what exactly happened. I picked it up out of it's dock yesterday and saw some games were corrupted somehow. I thought that a simple fw update would of fixed it, because of the Sans DLC for Smash requiring 9.0.0 or something. But, it wasn't just Smash that was corrupted. Is there a specific reason that this happened, and/or a way to recover the games without re-downloading and installing them? Thanks!

Games that were corrupted:
Smash
SMM2 (Mario Maker 2)
Youtube
Let's Go!: Pikachu

Specs:
Before updating: 8.1.0
After: 9.0.0
Used through RCM exploit
Kosmos rendition of Hekate Nyx
Make sure you're using the proper signature patches. The patches for Kosmos are different than the patches for vanilla Atmosphere with fusee-primary.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What format is your SD card, and not there likely won't be a way to recover. If it's only a few games and not others, it's likely not patches but as stated above make sure your patches are up to date

laikiatemp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you're using the proper signature patches. The patches for Kosmos are different than the patches for vanilla Atmosphere with fusee-primary.
This is most likely the answer, I believe that a thread here on GBA has the correct patches?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Fuck sigma, go with sugma.