Games Being Deleted??

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by niccador, Feb 6, 2009.

Feb 6, 2009

Games Being Deleted?? by niccador at 3:59 PM (741 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. niccador
    OP

Newcomer niccador Newbie

United States
    A while back I purchased some DSTT's from DX....the ones I received were apparently the Fake-5 clones, but they appeared to function just fine for my purposes (using 1.15 and YSMenu), and they were cheap, so I didn't really care. The microSD card being used is a Transcend 2Gig. There are (were) about 9 or 10 games on the card, so nowhere near capacity.

Last night everything was fine, booted up, played a game, saved, shut off, sleep.
    When I picked it up and turned it on this morning, though, I was down to only 3 games. The rest had been deleted.

However, the save files for the games were still there.

Has anyone else had this happen, or does anyone have the slightest idea what's going on?

2. Hitcher

Member Hitcher GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Someone's been playing your DS and deleted them?

3. tbgtbg

Member tbgtbg Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky

United States
    When you use the SD card on your computer, do you always use "SAFELY REMOVE HARDWARE"? I'm thinking maybe you corrupted the card somehow, and not removing it right could do it.

Copy anything you want to save to your PC, and reformat the card, then make sure you always safely remove it.

I can't guarantee this will fix your problem, or is even the cause, but even if not, it's a good way to do things anyway.

4. Uchiha Obito

Member Uchiha Obito GBAtemp Fan

Portugal
    agree entirely since that's a very important feature of a computer...