Homebrew Games and apps worth playing with N3DS clock + cache?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
ORAS does nicely when using L2 and over clocking. I can play with full 3D with no lag.
I couldn't see any improvement in OR/AS. The battles that are laggy are still laggy, Primal Groudon still causes battles to become very laggy, and most of the rest of the game is pretty lag-free either way.

D

Deleted User

I couldn't see any improvement in OR/AS. The battles that are laggy are still laggy, Primal Groudon still causes battles to become very laggy, and most of the rest of the game is pretty lag-free either way.
so primal groudin is the cause for major lag? because 3v3 battles with primal groudon/kyogre & mega rayqyaza vs primal groudon/kyogre & mega rayqyaza dips to a visible sub 15fps

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
so primal groudin is the cause for major lag? because 3v3 battles with primal groudon/kyogre & mega rayqyaza vs primal groudon/kyogre & mega rayqyaza dips to a visible sub 15fps
Just using Primal Groudon in any battle causes the FPS to drop down to 15 or less for me, I can't imagine how bad it would be with multiple primals/megas at the same time.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

Takes about 2 minutes for them to finish evolving

That's pretty bad, but I expected worse. I really hope Sun/Moon will run in 3D without major slowdowns. I did notice that in the trailers for the other games there was always a notice at the bottom that said something like "3D is not available in some parts of the game", and there wasn't a notice like that in the new trailer, so that's a good sign.

D

Deleted User

That's pretty bad, but I expected worse. I really hope Sun/Moon will run in 3D without major slowdowns. I did notice that in the trailers for the other games there was always a notice at the bottom that said something like "3D is not available in some parts of the game", and there wasn't a notice like that in the new trailer, so that's a good sign.
there was a notice when the game was originally announed.. "Game is in 2D parts of it are 3D" or something like that

Doczu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I teied it out with pokemon oras and MH 4.

On MH 4 its very very smoothy with and without 3D

Tested on the latest luma built on N3ds XL

Unlocking the cpu for MH4 doesn't do anything, as the game is N3DS enhanced. Not only for the CPU, but it also uses the extra GPU memory, hence better graphics on top of the performance.

There is a great youtube video that compares the game on o3DS and n3DS, just search for "monster hunter 4 compare" to find it.

Justin20020

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I played in the past the game on a o3ds and for me, I see on the N3ds speed differences between o3ds and n3ds on this game :x

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the youtube app feels like all the crashes wer fixed wen you do this but new 3ds plays videos in internet browser so its point less XD

and mario kart 7 online loads whay better

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

big jiggly tits*
So I can just open ntr plugin on my reinand cfw and select 804 mhz and every application and game will profit?
Can confirm. I'd say that HANS is almost a necessity for Senran Kagura.

It could be. MK7 doesn't use clocked mode by default.

I played in the past the game on a o3ds and for me, I see on the N3ds speed differences between o3ds and n3ds on this game :x

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
NOOOOO! You cruel emojii person!
Those... are not... emoji...
giphy.gif

Site & Scene News