Gamer IDs Topic

Touko White

(not)Banned
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
We have a similar one of this on my board and I think we should have one here, unless I missed something.

Basically, here you can post your Gamer Tags, Steam Names, PSN IDs, and other gamer identifications which you own.

Here's mine:
PSN - Cammy740106

I haven't been using it for long, since yesterday I started to play games on it. I have Gran Turismo 5 & 6, Killzone 2, most of the COD games (COD3 - AW, WAW broke and BO2 doesn't work) and some others. Sadly, Street Fighter IV refuses to work in my SuperSlim, although it doesn't have Cammy from the beginning so you wouldn't catch me playing it anyway.

Don't really buy games for PS3 though because I haven't cared for a while (left PSN for eight months) although I'd like to get some good games some time which are worth playing. The only COD I really played a lot were WAW and BO1, really... the others, not so much.

What about you?

Touko White

(not)Banned
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I never bothered to look there, I just took this a general thread for it.
I thought the PS3/360 sections were only for hacking the console, and anything non-hacking/homebrew/etc would go here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY