GamePad to PC Controller [RELEASE/TUTORIAL]

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by vashgs, Feb 4, 2013.

1. TheFeMR

TheFeMR Playing LOL, lol

Newcomer
    Jun 22, 2013
    Brazil
    São Paulo
    Thanks folks, I discovered the right IP...:lol: :!: But I can´t use the controls.
    I have configured the buttons but don't work! :shit:

2. vashgs
    OP

vashgs GBAtemp Regular

Feb 1, 2008
    United States
    I have a 27" monitor at an extremely high resolution. There is absolutely no way I could see the items I want to see if it were scaled to fit the gamepad screen. Originally, it did scale to the screen. I later implemented code (as shown in the video) to follow the mouse and show a portion of the screen (relative to the scale value) around the mouse.

3. scitek

scitek Newbie

Newcomer
    May 31, 2009
    United States
    This is probably looking pretty far ahead, but would you say off-TV play like that of the Wii U will be possible with controller-compatible PC games in the future?

4. vashgs
    OP

vashgs GBAtemp Regular

Feb 1, 2008
    United States
    You'd have to ask the community members RE'ing the WiFi protocol the GamePad uses :-)

Using this method? No. This would strictly be useful for low FPS RDP clients.

5. Chaossaturn

Chaossaturn GBAtemp Regular

Jan 22, 2007
    United States
    Cool but the day I can use the gamepad as a second screen will be amazing (it be like having a second pc screen).

6. Some1CP

Some1CP GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 12, 2009
    United States
    The server gives me a "Object not found" error when I try to access pc.html. What did I do wrong?

7. TwangaBass

TwangaBass Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 9, 2013
    United States
    Really sorry for the bump but did not work at all

I followed the steps, went to my local ip/gamepad on wii u IB
    and went tried to edit hotkeys on pc but still can't get the gamepad to serve as a controller

8. air2004

air2004 Air

Oct 24, 2008
    United States
    Anytown
    Call me a skeptic , but the video links don't seem right ... like when your running around playing cod or whatever game that is , Zelda almost seems good but I'm not sure .
    your cod game has like , zero lag , and the fact that you didn't shoot anyone in it .....

9. pasc

pasc Newbie

Necrobump:

The links are all down, any chance for a reup from someone ?

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted