gamepad region question

nyjoec

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Hi,Thank you in advance for your help.

i lost my gamepad and my console its USA, and buy another gamepad but its EUR and can't sync with a console. Read many solutions but y don't know how to start.
My console has haxchi, and I don't know if I can do something with that, I don't have another gamepad.
what are my options?

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Other way would be to pair through the recovery menu but that requires a RPI Pico. Anyway, Haxchi is damn outdated anyway, so switch to at least Tiramisu (then put Aroma on the SD card, too, dua-boot into Aroma and pair. After that either switch back to Tiramisu (delete the Aroma folder again) or just keep using Aroma).

nyjoec

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Other way would be to pair through the recovery menu but that requires a RPI Pico. Anyway, Haxchi is damn outdated anyway, so switch to at least Tiramisu (then put Aroma on the SD card, too, dua-boot into Aroma and pair. After that either switch back to Tiramisu (delete the Aroma folder again) or just keep using Aroma).
thank you for your answer, but i dont have another gamepad, i can't change haxchi to tiramisu without gamepad?
Post automatically merged:

Ditch haxchi. Aroma has a plugin wich can enable pairing a gamepad from another region.
hi, thank's, i dont have another gamepad, it's possible upgrade to aroma without gamepad?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch