Homebrew gamenow.asia

ShadowEO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@TwiztidSinz, Yes, but that is no reason to flame him, I did that, because I had gotten over excited and jumped the gun while posting. But that is no reason to say anything bad about the project, just me. I only worked with the Web/Server part of the project anyway as well as testing. I'm trying to give you ways to get this project back on track, but instead of listening and talking to me like a human being twiztidsinz, which btw never ceases to amaze me how someone can treat others so horrible, you talk to me like I'm a fucking worthless nobody when you don't even know me. In fact, I believe that it was Mercluke who had stated publicly on the forums multiple times, Do NOT donate as there can and probably will be hold-ups. I will admit, yes, I am a overexcitable dumbass, I get way too eager like a young preppy schoolgirl who has just been talked to by her highschool crush, I've asked for forgiveness and I've given my apology, Heart and soul, the only few people who can't accept it are the people who originally flamed the project to begin with (which I believe one of them was you, Ya... Two can play that game.), Can you not see that we hadn't cared about the leak for just that reason, The only thing I did was accidentally break the wifi backend while trying to add a banlist to it, Other than that, most of us didn't have any problem with the leak BECAUSE and I repeat and cannot stress this enough BECAUSE of MY slip-ups. Next time you call Bullshit learn to read.

Btw, The posts actually did inspire soulanger.. I already promised you guys I would give anymore information about it so I'm not going to..

Also TwiztidSinz please... GTFO, I'm tired of your bitching over the stupidest shit, there's a reason it's called DONATION! NOT PAY! People did that yes because of my slip-up, but some did it just to support the site. I said Technically demo, because for one simple fucking reason, WE DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER BUILD AT THIS TIME! IF WE HAD, SURE I WOULD'VE BEEN WILLING TO MAKE UP FOR IT WITH THAT! WE DO NOT! btw, Capitals are not me yelling, just making it big enough for people to read.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dude, there's no reason to be so angry. Why don't you just let this go? ShadowEO made an honest mistake and he's trying to atone for it. Why not give him that chance? From what I read, it looks like you're throwing oil onto the fire.
frown.gif

ShadowEO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am techincally sanctifying the leak right now, I said we don't have a problem with it. We haven't done anything to stop it, well besides me removing the wifi registration because it was broken anyway, well I completely broke it because of that. Also I had stated before we figured that there would be a holdup that I went on a hiatus of the site as well. I had my own community to fix and I took time off from working on GNA to work on that one. As for the direct download, I would but I kinda forgot the FTP information and it was lost after a recent system re-format. If you have to, just upload it to FileTrip and I'll ask a mod to take it down if there's more progress and it gets replaced with a more recent version if one is made (After the donors get it of course).

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry, I was just pointing out what I saw! Please don't hurt me because of it!!!
cry.gif
Yeah, I know that the stuff was leaked. I was following most of this up until the last big drama topic. I understand that they deserve something, it just looked like you were rolling Shadow over this. :/ I don't know if that's just the way you are, but all I saw was a huge wall of rampage...

ShadowEO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
--REDACTED, There's some new information, but I will not post, just hold up on anything.

I will give my full verdict on sanctifying and an official statement for the mods after a few days, I would request some sitting time to try and get somethings done. I have to go for the night.

My not posting is so I don't accidentally hype it again or cause anything else. please understand.

2-bias

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
first of all, excuse my bad english.

I dont want to flame, because i like menudo and i think there a many more. i understand why soulanger didn't released it, but i think he should have released a public beta bevor doing his schoolstuff and then take a break to do what ever he has to.
people wanted menudo for so long, and thats why they get upset and used the leaked version. and i think there would be more positive comments on this, if you haven't been so aggressiv about it and warned the people to use it and said that they will get banned from gna. ok, now you are saying the registration was broken anyway
smile.gif

its just my point of view but, even i have no wifi, i was afraid to post something positiv about menudo because i dont want to get banned.
menudo is far the best i've ever seen and i hope soulanger will work on this further on.

NaokiKitsuhine

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sorry about my bad english [2]
Anyway, I'l be always waiting for the release of menudo, even if DS die I'll be waiting, cause good jobs one day need to be seen and apreciated by people.
I'm a programer and if I understand how to exaclty code for DS I've helped with this project, because I've always wanted to see it.
I'll always be suporting this and will never flame any topics. If Soul needs inspiraton, tell him that still there are good people here with hope wanting too see menuDO on they carts.

Kentoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
These threads never cease to amuse me. They always have the same people in them, who all play the same roles each time. It's like watching the world's most geek-friendly drama television series take place on an internet forum. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1