Homebrew Gamenow.asia Down...

What's happened?

• He has abandoned it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's a genuine mistake.

• He just take it down 'cause he's about to release it.

• Other. ( Please post saying what other scenario.)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePowerOutage

The Lord of the Flyes
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just noticed that gamenow.asia (The site that powers the coming some day MenuDo) is down, seems that the domain needs renewing. Don't know how long it's been down, and if this has already posted it, i'm sorry.
What do you think?
Have the Trolls made him give up?
Or have they just missed the fact he domain has expired?
(TBH, this reminds me of the recent Team Cyclops thing.)

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
it'll be back up soon(probably)
from reading fb...dokiheaven and gna were hosted on the same acc,so when dokiheaven went down,gna went down too.

/endthread

ThePowerOutage

The Lord of the Flyes
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, I surprised at how few people have bothered posting. MenuDO was lined up to being one of the best pieces of DS homebrew, but now it seems like no ones bothered to even comment on what they think. The apparent lack of interest alone is a reason to abandon something, never mid the constant trolling, Maybe there taking it down to rid those trolls. Only soulanger at a few others know. One thing is for sure, at that is that the site is still down
frown.gif

Gamer4life

I am the Orange Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btyre said:
Wow, I surprised at how few people have bothered posting. MenuDO was lined up to being one of the best pieces of DS homebrew, but now it seems like no ones bothered to even comment on what they think.
No. Whenever someone who has MenuDO post something about it that person get 20 million people flaming at them about it and how it is fake and never gonna be released and all kinds of other shit. I myself have MenuDO and have used it but since Wood R4 has come out i use it instead of MenuDO sorry soul and the others i do not regret any money i have donated as it a really awesome piece of homebrew its just the Soul is very Pedantic about it and wants it somewhat perfect before he releases it. That is all now please no flaming

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gamer4life said:
No. Whenever someone who has MenuDO post something about it that person get 20 million people flaming at them about it and how it is fakeCan you show one post where someone non-sarcastically said it was fake?

Gamer4life said:
and never gonna be released and all kinds of other shit.MenuDO has been hyped longer than I've been a member here and there's STILL no official release.

Gamer4life said:
I myself have MenuDO and have used it but since Wood R4 has come out i use it instead of MenuDO sorry soul and the others
Do you want a cookie?

QUOTE(Gamer4life @ Oct 26 2010, 12:34 PM)
i do not regret any money i have donated
Well, you actually have something to show for it.
Many others who donated don't.

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
We can keep speculating here, or we can see what happens. In all honesty, I'd be delighted if this thread wouldn't get flamed and locked like all the past ones. Post count in a thread =/= coolness (2 c00l 4 sc00l?). We'll just have to wait and see.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Nothing major, just a few issues with the hosting.
The issues aren't even related to gamenow.asia, they're releated to another site on the same hosting reseller account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: