Hacking GameKool claims a 3DS flashcart will arrive soon?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hakoda
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 12,551
  • Replies Replies 74
Status
Not open for further replies.
I call everyone "she" until they can prove they're male.
Don't be offended.
 
machomuu said:
Nollog said:
I call everyone "she" until they can prove they're male.
Don't be offended.
That's not a good idea, as most of the people on this site are likely male.
Prove it.
There are no males on the internet. And that's a fact.
 
Nollog said:
machomuu said:
Nollog said:
I call everyone "she" until they can prove they're male.
Don't be offended.
That's not a good idea, as most of the people on this site are likely male.
Prove it.
There are no males on the internet. And that's a fact.
But I'm a male
 
Nollog said:
machomuu said:
Nollog said:
I call everyone "she" until they can prove they're male.
Don't be offended.
That's not a good idea, as most of the people on this site are likely male.
Prove it.
There are no males on the internet. And that's a fact.
That's why I said likely.
 
So a thread that's been revived after nearly 2 months of turning dead turns extremely off-topic?

Well in that case, I agree with The Gay Catboy. He claims to be a male, and you can't be a homosexual boy (human or cat) unless you are a male.
 
A Gay Little Catboy said:
Warrior522 said:
A Gay Little Catboy said:
Warrior522 said:
A Gay Little Catboy said:
Wow, people can't even wait for the system be on the market for a week without ruining it?

...HUH?!?
As I said, the system hasn't even been on the market for a week yet and people already want to ruin it with flashcards. It's pathetic really and will only ruin the system more and more, unless Nintendo stops them and I really hope Nintendo does stop them.
It's also pretty bad on the Temp end for encouraging this.

...whowhatwherewhenwhyhowWHATHEFUCKAREYOUTALKINGABOUT?!?

How do flashcarts "ruin" a system?
Well several reasons. One if they hack the system this early no one is going to want to work on it for fear of their games being pirated, even just a simple DSMode hack is dangerous since it still looks bad on Nintendo's end. No one is going to at a DSMode hack, they are going to want a 3DS hack and if that get done with in the 1st year of the 3DS then there is no future for the 3DS. It's as simple as that. These will be the death of the 3DS.

And thats why the xbox 360 is still doing so well is it? let alone ps3 content and wii.

just cause you dont like flashcarts doesnt mean they RUIN systems. take your head out of your ass idiot
 
Nice going. You dug up a conversation from February between others, and don't even bother to properly understand what's been said before calling names.

Catboy didn't said he didn't like flashcarts. He said that if it is hacked "this early" (note: this was before those things were even released outside Japan), it will damage - even ruin - the reputation nintendo has with 3rd developers.

As for your arrogant question: neither the PS3 nor the wii was completely hacked within the first year* of release, let alone BEFORE the release. I bet that if those machines had something similar to a DS flashcart (same reliance, availability and compatibility) that early in their lifespan, the amount of games that are released NOW would be a lot less. The reason: games aren't built in a day. Or even a couple months. That's why the reputation Catboy is talking about is so important: because THIS is the time to convince 3rd party developers to start working on 3DS games. If 3DS-flashcarts are released today, you can bet your ass those companies will be more hesitant to make games for the thing (after all, they have to invest time, effort, manpower and money in those games...it's only logical they want to make sure they can generate a PROFIT in the end).






*can't speak on behalf of the 360
 
Wever said:
Catboy didn't said he didn't like flashcarts. He said that if it is hacked "this early"
That's why the reputation Catboy is talking about is so important:

I'm sure he can defend himself and doesn't need his mummy
 
its true tho

imagine if your making a game

trying to choose a system and you want to make the most money

you want something that hasn't been hacked and games have been pirated

if its pirated to early developers will steer clear and few games produced
killing the system

side note:
lol internet mainly female unless proven otherwise
if only was true *sigh*
 
There is a very easy way to prove I'm male but I'd get banned for it. I guess we can take this to PM but- Ahhh I see your game. Dickpix in a classy reverse 'tits or gtfo,' I like it.
wink.gif


That website linked in the OP is just horrible! They sell hard drives loaded full of games.
glare.gif
 
It could be a miscommunication on their end. Because there can't be a 3DS cart this damn early.
 
ManFranceGermany said:
Wever said:
Catboy didn't said he didn't like flashcarts. He said that if it is hacked "this early"
That's why the reputation Catboy is talking about is so important:

I'm sure he can defend himself and doesn't need his mummy
Defending? I was just pointing out that the dude (elsparko, that is) doesn't know how to read or behave on a forum. That's all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted