Gamecube troubleshooting

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Pen16, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Pen16
    OP

Pen16 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 8, 2014
    United States
    I have been attempting to back up all my original Game cube games and storing them on my hard drive so that I could get the ISO's to boot from the Wii.

So I had modded My Wii previously and have always been able to play my Wii backups and so I decided to get the Gamecube to work so I wiped my wii and started from scratch. It has been updated to 4.3U.

On my Multi Mod Manager, it tells me that im on 4.3 on IOS80 but when I back out of that menu it says my current IOS is IOS249 v21008.
    Is it IOS36 that I need loaded to get Dios Mios or even devolution to work?

When booting Dios Mios, the Menu comes up fine with a couple of test games to try out, Paper Mario, I can highlight and commence boot but it crashes the Wii and hard resets it.

So I know this can be difficult seeing as how many problems people seem to have with it and I apologize if this is a common fix, I have been perusing the internet to about a month and could not find an answer.

So I figured if I joined the prestigious GTAtemp, that the gurrus here may be able to steer me in the right dirrection. I think you very much in advance, This is something I have always wanted to get done.

2. GrayFox786

GrayFox786 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 28, 2014
    United States
    Go to the tutorial section and follow one of the DIOS MIOS tutorials.