Gamecube troubleshooting

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Pen16, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Pen16
    OP

Pen16 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 8, 2014
    United States
    I have been attempting to back up all my original Game cube games and storing them on my hard drive so that I could get the ISO's to boot from the Wii.

So I had modded My Wii previously and have always been able to play my Wii backups and so I decided to get the Gamecube to work so I wiped my wii and started from scratch. It has been updated to 4.3U.

On my Multi Mod Manager, it tells me that im on 4.3 on IOS80 but when I back out of that menu it says my current IOS is IOS249 v21008.
    Is it IOS36 that I need loaded to get Dios Mios or even devolution to work?

When booting Dios Mios, the Menu comes up fine with a couple of test games to try out, Paper Mario, I can highlight and commence boot but it crashes the Wii and hard resets it.

So I know this can be difficult seeing as how many problems people seem to have with it and I apologize if this is a common fix, I have been perusing the internet to about a month and could not find an answer.

So I figured if I joined the prestigious GTAtemp, that the gurrus here may be able to steer me in the right dirrection. I think you very much in advance, This is something I have always wanted to get done.

2. GrayFox786

GrayFox786 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 28, 2014
    United States
    Go to the tutorial section and follow one of the DIOS MIOS tutorials.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice