PS1/2 gamecube on ps2

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nukeboy95 said:
Most likely because of the hardware specs being different from each other. The gamecube has better graphics, I believe, if you have seen some of the comparison videos on youtube, which could be one reason. Another could be because the Gamecube has more buttons than the PS2 does. Although, there is a Gamecube/Wii emulator for the PC, called Dolphin, you could try that.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nukeboy95 said:
cud some 1 make 1 4 me
It's not all that easy to program and modify an emulator, my friend, and could take months, maybe even years. And again, it would be impossible, considering the specs of the consoles.

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well any thing is hackble IF YOU TRY!

It is hacked, but you are trying to emulate a system and to emulate a system you normally need a system that is normally much faster than the original system as they do not have the native hardware. It will require some serious hardware modification, unless you have a couple grand or more you are not going to get a PS2 to emulate a Gamecube game and have it be playable.

Like Hikaru said the dolphin emulator on PC runs gamecube and wii games quite well.

JonthanD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I am at I will create a PS3 emulator for your PS2!

I just have to overclock the laser diode in the DVD drive so it goes from red to blue and rewrite the firmware to change the angular velocity and track length.

All jokes aside the PS2 was the weakest of the consoles released in the group of Dreamcast,PS2,GameCube,Xbox.

So those systems are out of the picture and in emulation you usually can't do the system under it. Most of the time you can get 2 generations back but even then there are exceptions and its buggy. 3 generations back seems to be the sweet spot for emulation.

nukeboy95

Old skool member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wtfisausername said:
nukeboy95 said:
well any thing is hackble IF YOU TRY!

It is hacked, but you are trying to emulate a system and to emulate a system you normally need a system that is normally much faster than the original system as they do not have the native hardware. It will require some serious hardware modification, unless you have a couple grand or more you are not going to get a PS2 to emulate a Gamecube game and have it be playable.

Like Hikaru said the dolphin emulator on PC runs gamecube and wii games quite well. or buy a gamecube
WELL SRY

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JonthanD said:
While I am at I will create a PS3 emulator for your PS2!
Then I'll make a Wii emulator for my PS1
smileipb2.png

BTW, I'm assuming your brother is wreking1, am I not right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: