Hacking Gamecube GCT cheat files not detected

  • Thread starter Thread starter GenHero
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 5,320
  • Replies Replies 4

GenHero

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Sep 3, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
XP
1
Country
United States
I have a problem where when I try to use cheats on Gamecube games in USb loader GX. When i try to start any GC game with cheats i get this message: "Warning: GCT Cheatcodes path must be on SD card. run game without ocarina?". I dont get the message when trying to start Wii games with cheats. I am using USB loader 3.0 rv 1201 and dios mios lite 2.2. I've checked and my GC GCT files are in the "codes" folder on the root of my SD card, but USB loader doesn't see them for some reason. any help please?
 
I have a problem where when I try to use cheats on Gamecube games in USb loader GX. When i try to start any GC game with cheats i get this message: "Warning: GCT Cheatcodes path must be on SD card. run game without ocarina?". I dont get the message when trying to start Wii games with cheats. I am using USB loader 3.0 rv 1201 and dios mios lite 2.2. I've checked and my GC GCT files are in the "codes" folder on the root of my SD card, but USB loader doesn't see them for some reason. any help please?

USB Loader GX supports GC games???
Didnt know that.
 
For gamecube games the cheat file needs to be in the same folder as the gamecube iso file

That's how it is with dml booter and also with cfg loader.
 
It should work (no need to place the gct manually in the same folder as the iso, the same partition is enough).

Though, few users reported this problem with DML and GCT on SD card.
I will fix this problem when I can (Waiting to fix my computer).
 

Site & Scene News