Hacking Gamecube games not loading

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
well i just installed softmii 2.1 when i put a gamecube game in the disc channel realises its there but when i press start i get a black screen for a few seconds then the wii restarts?? anyone know how to fix this?? - never mind i just fixed it by installing a newer cMIOS

but for some reason when i load a multi game disc a menu pops up and all the game names are stuffed up and when i press start i get this error screen?? how do i fix that?

TriLLioN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Hkari: Turn off region free Gamecube games w/ video patching in Starfall. It's known to make the video not work with some games and other games not work at all.

Preloader has some starfall stuff in it, so I think that if you go to system hacks settings then there'll be something like that? Dunno, I also had that with the wii games like ssbb and mario galaxy. Disabling something on preloader did it... hope this helped XD sry im not a pro on these things... i just download and play D:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/AkzulQxOgQs?si=UIe4puLCp7NoP3r7 seldom gbatemp shoutout +1