Hacking Gamecube games in black and white

mythical77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded the Legend of Zelda Four Sword Adventures, Special Collection Edition, and Wind Waker. The first game works, but the other two, for some reason are in black and white, instead of in color. There also seem to be some diagonal lines scrolling across my screen. I'm using DiosMios 2.2, USB Loader GX 1.8 (EasyInstaller) r1202. The VGA cable seems to be fine, I have Mario Party 8 in the Wii, and my USB is in the 0 port of the Wii. I also used DiskEx on my .iso's. So what did I do wrong, and what should I do to fix it? (And yes, the games are still playable, it's just that the lack of color really takes away a lot of the experience of the games.)

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You are running an NTSC game on a PAL television that doesn't support NTSC (guessing that it's old or has the function disabled) or the other way around, but then you'd notice stretching I believe. Try turning on the Force Video Mode function and set it to the appropriate one.

mythical77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are running an NTSC game on a PAL television that doesn't support NTSC (guessing that it's old or has the function disabled) or the other way around, but then you'd notice stretching I believe. Try turning on the Force Video Mode function and set it to the appropriate one.
NTSC, he means.

Set it to NTSC since you're from America.
I tried it, but the problem didn't go away.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1