Hardware Gamecube controller not working in some games

MV400R

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi,
I have a third party gamecube controller, it works in some games like nfs underground, rogue squadron but not working in zelda wind waker or enter the matrix. Tested PAL and NTSC versions.
I can exit these games by holding L+R+Z+down so controller is working but can't select anything in menu.

Controller working in usb loader, wiiflow and nintendont.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
are you saying your using the official nintendo gc games with discs or nintendont? becuase those are 2 diferent things...

MV400R

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
are you saying your using the official nintendo gc games with discs or nintendont? becuase those are 2 diferent things...
I mean using isos with nintendont, thats why i say "Controller working in usb loader, wiiflow and nintendont" because i tested this loaders and controller working in menu but not in some games.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I mean using isos with nintendont, thats why i say "Controller working in usb loader, wiiflow and nintendont" because i tested this loaders and controller working in menu but not in some games.
well 3rd party controllers are a hit and miss really sepcialy with homebrew you can try turning native controller to on on nintendont settings if you are using a wii with gc ports, this will disbale your exit combo but you can shutdown nintendont by clicking the wii power button on the console itself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-