GameCube Backup Manager [Official Post]

Trip_Away

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
How i can see game name? (not file name)
When i select my hard disk, only shows name files. (game.iso for USB Loader+Nintendont)
GCManager.PNG

pplsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey, love the app its very useful.
Im not sure if it is because i'm on win11 but i can't select the games on this screen. Also i'm not sure if this program can batch install games but i have been installing one by one. Again, thanks for it, have a nice weekend.

1651346863728.png

Reactions: Alexander1970

Laete_Meireles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey, love the app its very useful.
Im not sure if it is because i'm on win11 but i can't select the games on this screen. Also i'm not sure if this program can batch install games but i have been installing one by one. Again, thanks for it, have a nice weekend.

View attachment 308138

At the moment the program does not allow you to install games by batch, so it is not possible to select more than one game.

Although the checkboxes are visible, at the moment they are not enabled because it is not available to select more than one game. This procedure is still being tested, and should be made available in a future version of the program, if everything goes as planned and works correctly.

ATTENTION!!! Please update the program to the latest version to fix an error related to transferring ISO/GCM files.

Last edited by Laete_Meireles,
Reactions: pplsk

Deleted member 594145

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I downloaded this program because in the features it says that it supports WiiTDB and commercial naming of games, but when I go into the options and try to check boxes off (similar to Wii backup manager), they're all greyed out. I'm trying to get a neat and clean look on usbloader gx with all the titles having the correct and clean commercial names. I've already gotten the Wii titles done right, so that lead me here. Next would be Wiiware/VC if anyone knows an easy way to fix those without them reverting back to their original names, I'd appreciate that too.

The feature seems like it should be working according to changelogs, but maybe it hasn't been implemented yet?

Edit: This is my first post on this site btw. The reason I'm doing all this is because even if I change all the names within usb loader, they revert back to whatever they were before any time the app is reopened.

Edit 2: I fixed the issue that was bothering me so badly because usb loader was actually missing the wiitdb.xml file so honestly you could disregard this

Last edited by Deleted member 594145,

DDinghoya

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
@Laete_Meireles

Please note that the translation form provided was missing some items as belows;

BoxArt
FST(FileSystem Table)
Log
OK
Game ID:
Disc ID:
Nintendo Wii Brasil (Facebook)
etc....

At once, please see the attached the 2nd translation correction file for Korean.

Can you provide form after the 2nd translation is applied? :)

Attachments

• (Translate - English to Korean) 2022_06_06.zip
    22 KB · Views: 66

Dave_Chad

Trophies
XP
Country
At the moment the program does not allow you to install games by batch, so it is not possible to select more than one game.

Although the checkboxes are visible, at the moment they are not enabled because it is not available to select more than one game. This procedure is still being tested, and should be made available in a future version of the program, if everything goes as planned and works correctly.

ATTENTION!!! Please update the program to the latest version to fix an error related to transferring ISO/GCM files.

Hi great work on this. Is there any progress on batch transfer/installation?

bigpiru9010

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm having a bit of a problem, whenever I try to transfer Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes by Scrub, it shows me an error window saying an exception occurred (it's in Portuguese):
gcbm-metalgear.PNG

For those who don't speak Portuguese, the second paragraph says:

"The value '101' is not valid to 'Value'. 'Value' must be between 'minimum' and 'maximum'.
Parameter name: Value."

I have a log it gave me on "details", but IDK if I need to show that one, I also tried installing it by 1:1 and worked out with no errors, but didn't test it on my Wii yet
If any info I can give is missing, let me know

Sjohnson1021

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 308126

Please update the program to the latest version to fix an error related to transferring ISO/GCM files
I've added created a fork of this, to help contribute. I've posted on GitHub already, but figured I would post here as well.
Added language detection on first launch, should properly switch to your localization provided it's one of the four (5?) available. Otherwise, it will default to English. I've also added the ability to delete the source file after installation. Can't seem to post a link.. so.

Here the german translation
Would you mind if I add this in my fork?

Laete_Meireles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Current version v2.4.6.0 (July 03, 2022).

[Fixed] File transfer error where destination folder name was not created correctly.

All problems indicated by users are being verified and fixed gradually. If you want to contribute to the development of GCBM, just fork the program via GitHub and send your corrections and improvements.

Note: New languages should be available soon.

Sjohnson1021

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Current version v2.4.6.0 (July 03, 2022).

[Fixed] File transfer error where destination folder name was not created correctly.

All problems indicated by users are being verified and fixed gradually. If you want to contribute to the development of GCBM, just fork the program via GitHub and send your corrections and improvements.

Note: New languages should be available soon.
Batch Installs are functional in my latest commits. Enable multi select on the dgvGameList (you'll see it in the .diff);

Last edited by Sjohnson1021,

Sjohnson1021

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How i can see game name? (not file name)
When i select my hard disk, only shows name files. (game.iso for USB Loader+Nintendont)
View attachment 308112
Like .. this? =P Committed, should be making its way upstream soon. Feel free to check my fork out on GitHub.

Exporting to HTML/CSV works now as well.

Any feature requests are more than welcome.

Thoughts on this theme using Bootstrap?
Screenshot (18).png

I've also added searching on all fields in the program.
Screenshot (20).png

Sjohnson1021

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all, v2.5 is here!

• Batch Installs
  • Export to HTML
    • Bootstrap 5 theme
      • Mobile Friendly
    • Paginated, Searchable, Sortable table
  • Search in the program on any field
  • Other improvements and fixes.
  • Switched the tag to 'latest' so the latest version always has the same URL. I remember that being asked for at some point.
Thanks to @Laete_Meireles for inviting me to be a maintainer on this project. I look forward to working on and improving it however I can. Feel free to reach out to me for support or feature suggestions.

Reactions: XFlak

Trip_Away

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hey all, v2.5 is here!

• Batch Installs
  • Export to HTML
    • Bootstrap 5 theme
      • Mobile Friendly
    • Paginated, Searchable, Sortable table
  • Search in the program on any field
  • Other improvements and fixes.
  • Switched the tag to 'latest' so the latest version always has the same URL. I remember that being asked for at some point.
Thanks to @Laete_Meireles for inviting me to be a maintainer on this project. I look forward to working on and improving it however I can. Feel free to reach out to me for support or feature suggestions.
I update the program from options or i download it from Github?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...