Hacking gamecube backup launcher

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have an ntsc wii and want to know if pal gamecube games are black and white like pal wii games.i want to download nba street v3 for the cube but the only download i find is a pal version that is the reason for my post.

EDIT
i have softmii installed does that stop pal games from being black white i would check myself but the only pal game i had stopped working on the wii.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
PAL GC games will work only if you have a TV capable of PAL video input and you change with Any Ragion Changer to PAL the video output, otherwise they wont work at all (only sound)...!!!
smile.gif

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ether2802 said:
PAL GC games will work only if you have a TV capable of PAL video input and you change with Any Ragion Changer to PAL the video output, otherwise they wont work at all (only sound)...!!!
smile.gif

i don't know if i have a tv like that but i did notice one of my tv's has like 4 input channel's maybe you can tell me if i really have a way to play pal games before i start downloading.the input channels i have are video 1, video 2,video 3, and one called color streaming.if i have the channel i think it might be the color streaming one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it