gamecube backup launcher

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by fst312, Feb 17, 2009.

Feb 17, 2009

gamecube backup launcher by fst312 at 1:33 AM (868 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. fst312
    OP

Member fst312 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    i have an ntsc wii and want to know if pal gamecube games are black and white like pal wii games.i want to download nba street v3 for the cube but the only download i find is a pal version that is the reason for my post.

EDIT
    i have softmii installed does that stop pal games from being black white i would check myself but the only pal game i had stopped working on the wii.

2. ether2802

Former Staff ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Mexico
    PAL GC games will work only if you have a TV capable of PAL video input and you change with Any Ragion Changer to PAL the video output, otherwise they wont work at all (only sound)...!!! [​IMG]

3. fst312
    OP

Member fst312 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    i don't know if i have a tv like that but i did notice one of my tv's has like 4 input channel's maybe you can tell me if i really have a way to play pal games before i start downloading.the input channels i have are video 1, video 2,video 3, and one called color streaming.if i have the channel i think it might be the color streaming one.

4. KiiWii

Member KiiWii GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    look up the make and model of ur tv dude, "video 1, video 2," etc... who the fuck could know if its PAL or ntsc from that!?