Hacking GameCube Backup Launcher

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a way to tell what games will work shrunk before burning them.if there is no way to tell post what games you tried and if they worked.

JoeyGennaro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fst312 said:
is there a way to tell what games will work shrunk before burning them.if there is no way to tell post what games you tried and if they worked.

All of them work shrunk. I've tested almost every single game. Some CAN'T be shrunk any further, but that is the only case where it won't shrink.

JoeyGennaro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haruhi said:
Where do I get the shrinking program?

MultigameIsoCreator.exe has a shrink feature when you add games to the multiboot you just tick the shrink box to the side of the added game, easy peazy.

EDX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only game I have come across that won't work when shrunk is Metroid Prime 2. All other games I've tried work shrunk.

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Yay!

Err... Better go "find" some games to shrink first.
tongue.gif

JoeyGennaro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I take back what I said: Do not attempt to shrink Metroid Prime 2 , Pokemon Colosseum and perhaps Eternal Darkness as well, although Eternal Darkness won't work either way for now. Other than those, shrink away!

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JoeyGennaro said:
fst312 said:

All of them work shrunk. I've tested almost every single game. Some CAN'T be shrunk any further, but that is the only case where it won't shrink.

thanks for the info because i'm downloading all the working mario games.hopefully they shrink enough to fit all of them on one dvd.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo