Hardware Gameboy Singer/Izek 1500 sewing machine manual

JakobAir

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today I bought THE ONLY sewing machine that the gaming community seems to care about. That's cool with me as the only person in my life that sews is my mom, but I might get into it now. It didn't come with the box or manual, so I sought out the manual and found it via ManualsLib at https://www.manualslib.com/download/869927/Singer-Izek-1500.html but if you want to get it without a captcha and a wait then get it at my GitHub at https://github.com/JakobAir/Gameboy/blob/master/izek_1500.pdf . I've got a bunch of plans with this little machine (provided it works) including actual sewing and what Gameboys it works with. I'll be messing with it in the next few days so let me know if you have any questions regarding this thing.

It's sad that this site is GBAtemp.net and the GBA section is 7th from the bottom in the forums. And there's no dedicated Gameboy section. This makes me a little sad. I love this site but can we get the GBA forum which this site is named after maybe stickied somewhere near the top? Anyway, that's my little rant.

Any other Gameboy sewing machine users out there?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I did have a look at some things here a while back; someone wanted to expand its options as they are rather limited with the stock programs and I do like to abuse sewing machines to make various CNC devices... the sewing machine shop was less happy with me though. You might have to play ROM hacker to do really fun stuff with this one.

Reactions: JakobAir

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Today I bought THE ONLY sewing machine that the gaming community seems to care about. That's cool with me as the only person in my life that sews is my mom, but I might get into it now. It didn't come with the box or manual, so I sought out the manual and found it via ManualsLib at https://www.manualslib.com/download/869927/Singer-Izek-1500.html but if you want to get it without a captcha and a wait then get it at my GitHub at https://github.com/JakobAir/Gameboy/blob/master/izek_1500.pdf . I've got a bunch of plans with this little machine (provided it works) including actual sewing and what Gameboys it works with. I'll be messing with it in the next few days so let me know if you have any questions regarding this thing.

It's sad that this site is GBAtemp.net and the GBA section is 7th from the bottom in the forums. And there's no dedicated Gameboy section. This makes me a little sad. I love this site but can we get the GBA forum which this site is named after maybe stickied somewhere near the top? Anyway, that's my little rant.

Any other Gameboy sewing machine users out there?
What one did you get? Is it the original model or the newer nuotto model that lets you do more advanced embroidery.

Standard Version.

FR2nN.jpg

nuotto version

sewinggameboy80bbb0.png

CactusMan

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I did have a look at some things here a while back; someone wanted to expand its options as they are rather limited with the stock programs and I do like to abuse sewing machines to make various CNC devices... the sewing machine shop was less happy with me though. You might have to play ROM hacker to do really fun stuff with this one.
You got me inspired. I´m gonna change some art in super mario DX and Game Boy print some crazy stuf like a cactus drinking a beer using TileMolestet. Should start of with makin a grit system how to replace the art.
I´m low skill level so I cant help with hacking the gameboy software, but that would be awsome.
One of the best toughts I came across in 2020.

Reactions: JakobAir

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: People are gonna find loopholes around clan tags and make inappropriate names.