Hardware Gameboy Micro Faceplates.

sk8mystery23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I totally got a Gameboy Micro for 35 dollars and it's in REALLY good shape except for the faceplate. First of all it's blue, not quite my favorite color. It's also scratched to all hell. Anyone willing to sell one? Know a site? I can't view the trading section so please don't just link it to it.

Edit, Yes I looked around, and if you find something by just googling it then you are awesome. I would prefer a flat silver or black one. Not one with a crazy design. Unless I absolutely have to.

dudenator

King of the Carts
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You should probably wait until you have 100 posts and are allowed in the trade board before posting this. Or take out the thing about asking if anyone is willing to sell one.

c_house

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, at least you found one. I still trying to find a site that isn't sold out. Can't use ebay since I can't use PayPal. Where did you get it?

sk8mystery23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Local person. Got it on craigslist. eBay has plenty if you are willing to spend the money, and I've been here since 2008. I should be able to browse that damn section! Lol, these aren't meant to be harmful words in anyway so don't take it that way.

Nollie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've owned a bright pink GBM for about 18 months. One of the best handhelds I have ever owned, probably clocking up more hours on it than any other handheld. On the downside to this the faceplate has picked up a few scratches and I'm also on the prowl for replacement faceplates.

Likewise I will let anyone know if I find any online.

There was one online retailer which were selling a pack of 7 or so Marvel faceplates for £17. I e-mailed them as they were out of stock but replied saying that they have been expecting a delivery of them for months.

Nollie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the link, however it seems the shop it out of stock.

I also tried buying a faceplate off the eBay link, however I couldn't complete the transaction as the seller's based in the US and despite letting me know he could post to the UK, I couldn't proceed through the process as I couldn't select the UK as an option for delivery.

Chaz.

Trophies
XP
Country
They do have them every now and then, I also may have some spare, if I can find them I'll let you know.

Dionysus

Trophies
XP
Country
I got a whole bunch of faceplate's for my consoles including GBA..just link me up if your interested in them - like $10 a plate.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    This was one of the craziest movies I've seen about our food industry, lots of stuff I didn't know. A must see. https://youtu.be/OqzjC-ENrl8?si=GYxmdY5nShzGniVi
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Oh, that dude?
    I stopped believing or caring about that dude when I found out about some of the more questionable nonsense he did in his life.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Like what? I didn't know or hear.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You mean like every famous person that ever existed
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I get so tired of hearing oh I liked him until...
    I just know dude was a chronic alcoholic and such.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been to his chicken restaurant he started in his 2nd movie, Holy Chicken, was pretty good. It is only 15-20 miles from me in Ohio. It only lasted 1 yr or so then closed tho.
    There are very few people I just have just an immense dislike of and he's one of those very few people, the only other example is Gene Simmons. My musician uncle on my mother's side of the family actually met Gene once during some event and said he was the most unpleasant person to be around.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I met myself once turns out that guy is a giant piece of shit that doesn't deserve any of my respect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn alcoholics! (Sshhh- Opens another beer)
    Agreed, Ken
    I can't say I've ever tried even a sip of beer tbh-
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You met yourself also and is a giant piece of shit?
    +1
    Then again, I don't think I'd really enjoy it //shrug
    I'm sure it's an acquired taste :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Poor lad can never enjoy the amazing taste of four loko
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Root beer is a gateway drink, don't ever try it either.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, don't you love how smooth MD20 is
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mad dog 20 20? Oh yea fixed the typo. I haven't seen that or had forever. Do they still make it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I think it's why I'm alive
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What happens if when playing Paper Mario, you start a fire in-game?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Paper Mario is a drug dealer and he is all about the paper yo lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Paper Mario is a drug dealer and he is all about the paper yo lol