Hacking GAME THAT LOCKS AND WON'T PLAY - HELP PLEASE!

thomaskerrya

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I HAVE A GAME THAT STARTS TO PLAY PERFECTLY WELL THEN CRASHES - ANY IDEA HOW I CAN FIX IT? THE GAME IS HELLO KITTY BIG CITY, GAME STARTS BUT AFTER YOU CHOOSE LANGUAGE THE SCREEN GOES BLANK AND THAT'S IT. ANY HELP WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. THANKS. BY THE WAY, I SHOULD ADD THAT IT PLAYS PERFECTLY WELL ON NO$GBA EMULATOR ON MY COMPUTER!

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure you should be praising God that this game doesn't work. Welcome to the temp. This message will be scarred into your rep forever.

CAPS LOCK IS NOT CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It can be made to work on the R4 by using this .sav file. Not sure if that applies the the DSTT but it's worth a try.

EDIT: Remember to rename the .sav file to EXACTLY that of your game ROM. Apart from the file extension, obviously.

thomaskerrya

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you! ;-) I will add that this is for my 9 year old daughter! (unfortunately I have much less free time to play these things!)

I downloaded the .sav file thing and it works perfectly now, thank you!

To anyone looking at this, this is how I fixed it, step by step:

download this: (it's free) http://www.megaupload.com/fr/?d=TOPVIGGM

then copy it to your sd card and rename it to exactly match the kello kitty game file name, and then change the extension to a .sav file (if there is already a .sav file delete it first).

then the game should play!

Thanks all, my life is getting quieter by the day! xxxx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1