Gaming Game suggestions?

Deleted member 473940

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
kind of a late reply but, Soul Sacrifice is 1.85gb, Virtues Last Reward is 1.26gb, Gravity Rush is 1.4gb
I don't think it was suggested but i've thoroughly enjoyed Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, and it's 2.14gb. Ditto for this, Muramasa Rebirth is 453mb, also really fun.

Basically most don't break 2.5gb. I think the biggest I have is Ninja Gaiden.
I actually bought Ninja Gaiden :P

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc is supposed to be out in Early 2014 for Vita. Although you can play the fan translated PSP version already.

Whoever says Vita has no game clearly has no hands on experience with Vita.
yaaa a lot of enjoyable games :) capable of much more, but happy with whatever is on vita.

kmno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So been planing to get one, not right now, maybe next year when I have some money, for a guy that enjoys quite a lot the 3DS library, what titles are there similar to that library that convince me to buy it? No puzzle games though and right now I have 4 games that may validate the purchase but I don't know how good are they (Sound Shapes, Guacamelee, Killzone and Rayman Origins)

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So been planing to get one, not right now, maybe next year when I have some money, for a guy that enjoys quite a lot the 3DS library, what titles are there similar to that library that convince me to buy it? No puzzle games though and right now I have 4 games that may validate the purchase but I don't know how good are they (Sound Shapes, Guacamelee, Killzone and Rayman Origins)

All are very good gaems. Tearaway is fantastic, Hotlime Miami is awsome. Vita got the definitive versions of Muramasa and Persona 4. There's the Ys gaem as well which I waiting to be delivered to me.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
As someone who may be getting a Vita soon, is there a definitive list of what I might want? To note:
- I own Terraria and Hotline Miami on my PC already and I'm not looking to buy them again
- I may buy The Walking Dead bundle since I think it's only $200 still like the normal model (though, I already own Season 1 + 400 Days on PC)
- I like action games and action RPGs (which makes Ys a must buy, as well as Uncharted)
- Monster Hunter was not a game I really enjoyed, so anything like it might not be that good for me unless you can justify the differences
- I'm not a big fan of racing or straight up fighting games
- Persona, although a good series, is not a good series for me

So, what might I be looking at? To note, I probably will get PS+, but not this month (I'll pass on Worms).

user64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, what might I be looking at? To note, I probably will get PS+, but not this month (I'll pass on Worms).
When considering PS+, it's more important to think about the games that are currently on IGC which will get removed next month, not just what's included this month. For example, Soul Sacrifice is on right now, which you may be interested in.

Also note that you can "buy" the game for systems you don't (yet) own on Sony's site, so that you can play them once you get the system they're for.

mkdms14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been on PS+ for 2 years now. I got it for the PS3 discounts they gave out. Then it started getting better once they did the several free games. I just got a vita during the Black friday sales. Although I don't own a PS Vita game (with the exception of Persona 4) I already have access to almost all the good vita games worth owning at this point as well as access to most of my PS1 games and PSP games. It is definity worth owning but you don't gain a great collection over night it takes time to do it.

user64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have been on PS+ for 2 years now. I got it for the PS3 discounts they gave out. Then it started getting better once they did the several free games. I just got a vita during the Black friday sales. Although I don't own a PS Vita game (with the exception of Persona 4) I already have access to almost all the good vita games worth owning at this point as well as access to most of my PS1 games and PSP games.

I agree. I don't have a vita yet, but when I do get one, I'll already have a bunch of games to play, which usually doesn't happen when one gets a new gaming console.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
When considering PS+, it's more important to think about the games that are currently on IGC which will get removed next month, not just what's included this month. For example, Soul Sacrifice is on right now, which you may be interested in.

Also note that you can "buy" the game for systems you don't (yet) own on Sony's site, so that you can play them once you get the system they're for.
So if I happen to say, get PS+ now, could I claim certain PS+ games now in some way, or would I still need my Vita in hand to actually claim them before they disappeared?

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So if I happen to say, get PS+ now, could I claim certain PS+ games now in some way, or would I still need my Vita in hand to actually claim them before they disappeared?
I suppose you could claim the game by using Sony online web store. I don't have PS+ subscription to test this, but I buy PS3 and Vita games from web store first then use download list from the system to download straight. Skips the hassle of using PSN store on the system (and on PS3 PSN store is very sluggish).

user64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Slave

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm also on the fence of what getting next... Until Bravely Default comes out for my 3DS next month... I want something on my Vita...

I loved Sine Mora but was way too short
Persona 4 is not for me, never liked the whole serie
I thought LBP was boring as hell, cute bute boring
I completed Dragon Crown and loved it
I liked Wipoeout but the long loading time turns me off
I hate Uncharted stly of gameplay
Gravity Rush looked nice but gave me head/stomach ache because everything friggin spins out of control jumping everywhere
I didnt like Miami Hotline
Terraria aint for me
Tearaway looks really cute but I hate 3D plateformers
I already beaten Walking Dead season 1 + 400days
Soul Sacrifice bored me after a few hours
I bought Valhala Knights 3 hoping to luv it and got really tired of it after spending +20h and not feeling like I even started the friggin' story or even explored much so I stopped playing... that and it's a grind fest... I hate those...
Killzone looked nice until I tried the game from a friend and... the controls are just plain AWFUL... all FPS shooters on vita have horible controls, including Oddworld Strangers Wrath HD
I got Disgea and I dont like it either... which is weird 'cuz I love STR RPGTS normally...
Y's looked ok but kinda expensive for another RPG I'll prolly never finish...
Machinarium was cute for what it was...
I didnt liked Muramasa Rebirth... beautiful game but too repetitive
And I hate Visual novel so forget about Last Virtue

What is left for me? I was thinking maybe about "Last Survivor" but ppl complain its too repetitive...

Slave

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yup was trying it last night... I like the portion that Feels like a Dynasty Warrior... but I hate the fact it also feels like a grindfest Monster Hunter...

I thought the combat system sucked... I took the giant fist class... and I had a really hard time aiming and hitting the legs of the first "tutorial" demon boss...

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did Muramasa come to PS+ already? Cause if it did, ill probably have to pony up and buy it. That and another vote for Persona 4. That might be the only other physical game I buy for my Vita.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking +1