Hacking Game shows up in Backup Manager but not in USB Loader

hayner134

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Gotten myself Klonoa but no matter what i do it just wont show up in the USB loader and i legit dont know what to do anymore it shows up in the backup manager just fine
USB loader shows all games and applications favourites aint put on aswell so it should certainly show up but it just doesnt

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Gotten myself Klonoa but no matter what i do it just wont show up in the USB loader and i legit dont know what to do anymore it shows up in the backup manager just fine
USB loader shows all games and applications favourites aint put on aswell so it should certainly show up but it just doesnt
Hello ,

Maybe your game is corrupted?

You launch your games on which medium?

Are your IOS and CIOS up to date?

If you wish, you can post a syscheck report here, then we will advise

Reactions: Alexander1970

hayner134

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello ,

Maybe your game is corrupted?

You launch your games on which medium?

Are your IOS and CIOS up to date?

If you wish, you can post a syscheck report here, then we will advise

I solved the problem not too long ago but jeese it was a real rollercoster
i used the backup manager again and for some reason on the third time seeing the game in the list and replugging the usb onto my wii it actually showed up
i legit dont know how because i didnt do anything different on the third time didnt change any settings or anything
then i had a blackscreen during start up looking at other threads i found out i had to change the settings to Force Pal60 and that solved my black screen problem so yeah i can finaly play klonoa :) but thanks anyways guys because if it wasnt for this forum i wouldnt have found out about the force PAL60 setting

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill