~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
This is an extremely tough call. Fable is one of my favorite game franchises and I'm anticipating Fable II to no end. But Fallout 3, much like Mass Effect, sort of snuck up out of nowhere as this amazingly detailed and grand action/adventure-RPG. I'll be buying both Fable II and Fallout 3 ultimately, but I'm buying Fable II on day one.

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Also maybe the title should show what week it is or something so everyone know what happened when with out running in. Well I dunno blah

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Fable 2
biggrin.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Personally I never got along with fable (PC or Xbox versions) so I will have to go with fallout.

On the other hand Fable 2 seems to be geared towards co-op play and I am a sucker for that.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ace Gunman said:
This is an extremely tough call. Fable is one of my favorite game franchises and I'm anticipating Fable II to no end. But Fallout 3, much like Mass Effect, sort of snuck up out of nowhere as this amazingly detailed and grand action/adventure-RPG. I'll be buying both Fable II and Fallout 3 ultimately, but I'm buying Fable II on day one.
Awesome minds think alike.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
While I didn't even finish playing Fable 1, Fable 2 looks very promising. I especially like the ability to swap between single player and multiplayer without loading or buncha hassle.
Offline co-op is also a plus.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1