Hacking game needing cIOS 33

MadiRose

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed everything on the Wiiguides website, to the letter. I've got d2x cIOS, homebrew channel, and am at a spot where I can play most games (Using Wii backup manager with wbfs files stored on an external SSD). The problem is one of the games I have backed up is in IOS 33 from what I understand, and as far as I could tell, I haven't seen anywhere to explain what to do for that. The few games I do have that do work are picked up just fine. Its (RUFEMV) Rune Factory Frontier that does not get picked up. (Before its mentioned about pirating, no I'm just using backups of old games I have that are now scratched to oblivion)

Any guidance would be appreciated as I have just gotten my Wii all set up for homebrew.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
You don't need a cios with base 33 to play a game that is intended to played using IOS33. The recommended d2x Cios's should be able to play 99% of titles, including ones that originally intended to be run under various original IOSs.

Use ModMii, get d2x CIOS v8 final base 57 installed to slot 249.... sounds confusing? Use modmii, it's easy

... If one of your rips isn't working properly trying ripping it using a different loader or cleanrip

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei5hC8ahLoc