Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Apparently, I'm dead. I think the vigilante saw through my choices as a detective and deciced to kill me. I am ashamed of what I did and I deserved death. I will accept it whole heartedly with no regrets. I hope to be cremated with my ashes stuffed into a seed of a tree. I will perfectly accept my second life. I hope keven6969 gets out of this alive because my instincts say he is not part of the mafia although I may be wrong. I will vote for my third choice of the person being the mafia, VinsCool. No harsh feelings mate.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

RevPokemon currently remains the one with the less votes. My suspicions of him arises even in the afterlife. I hope a spirit medium channels me so I can continue my findings.

pastaconsumer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dead speech, didn't like death, free nekopara steam key and nude patch zip not worth it... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa pain. voted from what my penis said... rip in rxTools @VinsCool... @Crystal the Glaceon maybe we could have met in another life... and be friends. because I am a kid... AND a squid...

HERE LIES REFRACTION GHOUL
69-420
"You're a squid now. You're a kid now."
-Refraction Ghoul, 2015​

Glad I'm dead, because Nekopara just crashed... DON'T NEED ANYONE TO KILL ME NOW!​

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
:cry:

Capture.JPG

keven3477

Fresh Prince of Lemonade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently, I'm dead. I think the vigilante saw through my choices as a detective and deciced to kill me. I am ashamed of what I did and I deserved death. I will accept it whole heartedly with no regrets. I hope to be cremated with my ashes stuffed into a seed of a tree. I will perfectly accept my second life. I hope keven6969 gets out of this alive because my instincts say he is not part of the mafia although I may be wrong. I will vote for my third choice of the person being the mafia, VinsCool. No harsh feelings mate.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

RevPokemon currently remains the one with the less votes. My suspicions of him arises even in the afterlife. I hope a spirit medium channels me so I can continue my findings.

thanks, ill personally have you cremated in you're funeral like you wished, the vigilante who killed you was an idiot for suspecting you. Why didn't he die? (no offence vigilante)

Last edited by keven3477,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Rp4 pro is more capable than I thought https://youtu.be/S8cXS0VHjBU?si=nhJf9rq6t0SKeIw3