OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay...

My system:
NTSC 3.2U softmodded with gamma loader 0.3; starfall installed, ios 249 (did I leave anything out?)

I have 4 games that load to the black screen. I have tried the following things to fix it:

wiiFrii
wiigionfree
IOS patcher 1_1
Wiizle Diizle Shiizle (WDA Tool)

None of these things work.....

All 4 games are PAL. I have tried forcing it to NTSC with Gamma, and of course using the above 4 patching programs.

The 4 games I am experiencing this issue with are:

TNA iMPACT!
SimCity Creator
Wario Smooth Moves
Sims2Castaway

If ANYONE has any ideas as to how to fix this problem, PLEASE help me out.

I have burned just over 100 wii games successfully, and (other than MKA initially(which I fixed with IOS patcher), and of course N4S:Underground) I have had no problems whatsoever.

I appreciate your help guys, and thanks in advance!

getrehl

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've had the same issue with a couple of Pal games on my NTSC-U as well. I used generic wii patcher to patch the main.dol. Problem fixed.

jnk2469

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don Killah said:
Try this:
[url=http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=117663]http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=117663[/url]

I thought that patch was the same as the IOS patch 1_1.... I will download and try.... thanks......

Posts merged

QUOTE(getrehl @ Mar 2 2009, 03:56 PM) I've had the same issue with a couple of Pal games on my NTSC-U as well. I used generic wii patcher to patch the main.dol. Problem fixed.

Generic Wii Patcher? I'm unfamiliar with that. completely, I've never heard of it... Is that what it's really called? hmmm..... I will have to look into this............ Update at 11. haha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, the Waninkoko IOSPatcher-1.0 didn't work either......... I'm still looking for the generic patcher, but I haven't found anything......

If anyone has any clue as to what the issue could be................ for the love of god, help me out here!!! ha

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.