game loads with black screen

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by jnk2469, Mar 2, 2009.

1. jnk2469
    OP

jnk2469 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 30, 2009
    United States
    TN, US
    Okay...

My system:
    NTSC 3.2U softmodded with gamma loader 0.3; starfall installed, ios 249 (did I leave anything out?)

I have 4 games that load to the black screen. I have tried the following things to fix it:

wiiFrii
    wiigionfree
    IOS patcher 1_1
    Wiizle Diizle Shiizle (WDA Tool)

None of these things work.....

All 4 games are PAL. I have tried forcing it to NTSC with Gamma, and of course using the above 4 patching programs.

The 4 games I am experiencing this issue with are:

TNA iMPACT!
    SimCity Creator
    Wario Smooth Moves
    Sims2Castaway

If ANYONE has any ideas as to how to fix this problem, PLEASE help me out.

I have burned just over 100 wii games successfully, and (other than MKA initially(which I fixed with IOS patcher), and of course N4S:Underground) I have had no problems whatsoever.

I appreciate your help guys, and thanks in advance!

2. Don Killah

Don Killah GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 21, 2002
    France
  3. getrehl

getrehl Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 1, 2008
    United States
    I've had the same issue with a couple of Pal games on my NTSC-U as well. I used generic wii patcher to patch the main.dol. Problem fixed.

4. jnk2469
    OP

jnk2469 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 30, 2009
    United States
    TN, US
    Generic Wii Patcher? I'm unfamiliar with that. completely, I've never heard of it... Is that what it's really called? hmmm..... I will have to look into this............ Update at 11. haha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Okay, the Waninkoko IOSPatcher-1.0 didn't work either......... I'm still looking for the generic patcher, but I haven't found anything......

If anyone has any clue as to what the issue could be................ for the love of god, help me out here!!! ha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice