Not open for further replies.

HopwradFilvop

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey i was wondering if there was a specific place i should be looking for game leaks. (Like when a game is available to be played before the official release date) Im not too sure on where i should be looking to try to find something like that.

Thanks in advance!

the_otsutsuki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if I can say anything but try that ISO site or that chaos site. If you know what to search I mean....

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
all you can do is listen to others on forums or chat rooms for if it happens and google it then, that's the best you can hope for, well, at least that's all I ever do and it works mostly fine, can't wait for metroid and superstar saga eh

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'll be on 4chan/Reddit first; people like to show off. We had to watch the "leaker" play the entire game of Pokemon Moon before he dumped/released it. All that dick ego stroking for a few hours of internet fame.....

KeoniAzugon

Trophies
Website
Nblog.org
XP
Country
United States
Sorry but Google is your best friend, Someone else Above already gave you two of the best hints to where to find it. Also, Welcome to the forums, hope you read the rules if you plan on staying.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs