Cat with da Big Paws!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I thought it would be interesting to hear about glitches you guys have witnessed.
and i mean on the real game copy, not some emulation or pirated copy.

My favorite glitch was on the xbox phat. The game goes by the name of Starwars Episode III. My bro and i were playing a pvp match on a lvl. the lvl where you can lift the tiles off the floor with the force. We were dueling it out when i suddenly used the force to throw a piece of floor at him. The piece grabbed him, and threw him out of the skybox and glitched out the camera. It was so hilarious, we wished we could have recorded it. it was a once in a life time glitch since we have never experienced it again.

what glitches have you experienced?

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Box glitching in Soldier Front, and the flying glitch that Rydian posted earlier for HL2.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Care Package glitch in MW2. It's patched now, but when it was there is was so fun
smile.gif

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Well I just experienced a proper game glitch the other day on Super Mario 64 DS (v1.0). In Snowman's Land, get all 5 silver stars and go into the igloo and come out again. The silver stars will reappear. Grab any one of them and all the enemies and objects freeze. The character can move around but it's pointless. Also, the Start and Select buttons don't work so you have to reset the game.

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Some in Ocarina of Time, mainly swimming inside hyrule castle adn getting under the ice in zora's domain (and by extension the swordless link glitch). The known ones in pokemon blue, a couple of times that I've walked through walls in various games, and once in Two Towers on GBA that one of the orcs was killed and just walked away (underneath the sprites).

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
In PS3 version of Tomb Raider Underworld. During one of the early cinematic scene. She climbs onto the boat and her arm was going around to her back and through her chest.

Also experienced one yesterday when I bought Top Spin 4, where one of character's model just stretched across the screen.

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
bigpaws said:
and i mean on the real game copy, not some emulation or pirated copy.
Real copy/emulated copy/pirated copy? What's the difference? Oh wait, there is none!

Most notably Ocarina of Time. Glitchfest. Glitchfest everywhere! Infinite sword to name one, Bombchu jumping, etc.
Twilight Princess: sequence-break-fest. Seriously, early Mastersword anyone?
LJA (Long Jump Attack) with the boomerang. Temple of Time skip, City in the Sky early...

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Ocarina of Time glitches.

They are pretty cool, not just something failed with the game.
The bomb levitating one is my favorite. Infinite sword follows.

I like the feeling you get when you pull them off.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny