Homebrew Game Forces sysNAND Boot

Scissorman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems to be correct. Maybe I named something wrong in one of the payloads in A9LH? Or is this definitely something with AuReiNand's payloads?

Scissorman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That probably was it. Oh well. You're helping me so much; thank you for staying with me through my times with this.

Scissorman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Snip snip! Things are still going great. About to flash my SD card.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I do have one more question about this. Would it still be safe to enter the eShop on AuReiNand? I do have a few games I would like to install.

Scissorman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have done it! AuReiNand is installed successfully with A9LH. It's... beautiful. The Smash DLC still isn't working, though... I really don't know why. However, the upgrade works perfectly. Thank you Doc for your help!

Last edited by Scissorman,

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have done it! AuReiNand is installed successfully with A9LH. It's... beautiful. The Smash DLC still isn't working, though... I really don't know why. However, the upgrade works perfectly. Thank you Doc for your help!
Are you still using the emunand?

Scissorman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope. I checked and I am definitely in AuReiNand with A9LH. Now I'm starting to think it's either Smash or the DLC itself.

pbanj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope. I checked and I am definitely in AuReiNand with A9LH. Now I'm starting to think it's either Smash or the DLC itself.
When you hold select when turning it on you have updated sysnand checked? Having aurienand and a9oh doesn't automatically mean you are not using an emunand anymore

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Maybe this is off-topic, but seeing as everyone here started to talk about installing ARMLoader9Hax, I would like to know.

I have a Nintendo 2DS. And using latest OTPHelper version for making SysNAND and EmuNAND dumps, both of them were of 954 MB. Or this exactly:
1.000.341.504 bytes

If you check the link below, it says the NAND size for the Toshiba and the Samsung NANDS a 2DS could have. However,
1.000.341.504 bytes = 954 MB is not in the 2DS section, but in the Old 3DS one.

Is this possible? Are my dumps alright? Thanks in advance, and I researched a lot, nowhere did it say someone had gotten that NAND size for a 2DS.

https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/NAND-Size

pbanj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe this is off-topic, but seeing as everyone here started to talk about installing ARMLoader9Hax, I would like to know.

I have a Nintendo 2DS. And using latest OTPHelper version for making SysNAND and EmuNAND dumps, both of them were of 954 MB. Or this exactly:
1.000.341.504 bytes

If you check the link below, it says the NAND size for the Toshiba and the Samsung NANDS a 2DS could have. However,
1.000.341.504 bytes = 954 MB is not in the 2DS section, but in the Old 3DS one.

Is this possible? Are my dumps alright? Thanks in advance, and I researched a lot, nowhere did it say someone had gotten that NAND size for a 2DS.

https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/NAND-Size
Try making the dumps with decrypt9

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Once again are you using fbi to install the dlc as that is your problem you must use bbm to install the Smash bros dlc or else it will not work.

Reactions: Deleted-236924

Hamstermascot

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Both Smash and MH4 do this. while what Piluvr said is also a good option, try just switching from rxtools to something like cakes or aureinand. I used aureinand when I had emunand and I didn't have a problem with missing dlc.

MHU4 only does it when you close the game. A way around this is selecting a different game when you're planning to quit it.

Scissorman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I honestly can't believe I'm saying this, but it was in fact FBI. Installing BigBlueMenu then reinstalling the DLC showed the Smash DLC working just fine.

Now my question is why was it working for so long then just automatically stopped working? I find it so hard to believe that just because a file was installed by one program and not another, it could just randomly stop working.

Reactions: pbanj

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I honestly can't believe I'm saying this, but it was in fact FBI. Installing BigBlueMenu then reinstalling the DLC showed the Smash DLC working just fine.

Now my question is why was it working for so long then just automatically stopped working? I find it so hard to believe that just because a file was installed by one program and not another, it could just randomly stop working.

If you entered the eShop, the DLC was erased when doing so. That's a fact.

Now the question is. Did you enter the Nintendo eShop?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, don't worry atleast that video is a parody +1