Yuan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
A user for PSPGen said this:

QUOTE said:
I was able to get Shinseki Evangelion Battle Orchestra to work on my PSP3000 using 5.03 Gen-A and the decrypting method. I was also able to get the game to save. In the beginning, when you first load the game it does not detect the memory card, however, after you get to the main menu, you can go under Options and then Save/Load and can either manually save your progress or turn Auto-Save on, which I was able to do. I've been playing for awhile now and the save game feature has been working for me.

Don't know what option is that anyway, since I can't read japanese.

EDIT:

How to save in Evangelion Battle Orchestra, thanks to user chen19711 of PSPGen.com

chen19711 @ PSPGen.comIn the main menu, go down to Options. You'll see 3 buttons, the 1st changes the volume (bg music, etc.), the second option can be used to change the controls. Go to the 3rd option (literally Load/Save). Then you'll see 3 options, the first is Load, second is Save, and the third option turns Auto Save either On or Off. You can turn on auto-save and then go down to the bottom right button, which is confirming the changes and exit (the bottom left button is Restore Default options, which has auto-save turned off). When you have auto-save turned on and exit the options you'll see the game begin to automatically save every time you do something. You have leave auto-save off and manually come to the Load/Save menu and save your game also. Just remember the FIRST option is Load and SECOND is Save.

P.S. Just in case, don't forget in Japanese games Circle is select and X is exit

Tested and it is really working. List updated.

Yuan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
CJL18 said:
add Undead Knights USA PSN PSP-pSyPSP to the list works perfectly on psp 1000 5.50 GEN-B using MZ EXE method

This game works with version.txt mod, don't need decrypter. That is why it is out list.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yuan said:
CJL18 said:
add Undead Knights USA PSN PSP-pSyPSP to the list works perfectly on psp 1000 5.50 GEN-B using MZ EXE method

This game works with version.txt mod, don't need decrypter. That is why it is out list.

What if I don't want to use version.txt, will the decrypter method work? I don't know what MZ EXE is.

Yuan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
DS1 said:
Yuan said:
CJL18 said:

What if I don't want to use version.txt, will the decrypter method work? I don't know what MZ EXE is.

Version.txt mod only works for PSN Games. Game Decrypter mode only for UMD games. Version.txt doesn't matter for UMD games.

ceraphis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i REALLY wanna buy pixeljunk monsters, but I am surprised to see that nobody on any forums anywhere seems to have even talked about trying it out or not, it'd be nice to know that it worked without having to give up custom FW. Anybody know yet?

Also, is fat princess released today too?

Yuan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ceraphis said:
i REALLY wanna buy pixeljunk monsters, but I am surprised to see that nobody on any forums anywhere seems to have even talked about trying it out or not, it'd be nice to know that it worked without having to give up custom FW. Anybody know yet?

PixelJunkies is out and already dumped/decrypted, working fine @ 5.50GEN-B. All other Mini games are dumped too. Don't know about Fat Princess.

Undead Knights USA works with Game Decrypter method too, added to list.

dannyyon

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guyz!!

Thanks very much for uploading compatibility lists! It really helps everyone!!
Btw, I followed the instruction above exactly but none of the games are working for me...
I still have the same error which I used to get when I play un-patched 5.55 games.

I am a huge fan of AFL and Rugby League so could anyone upload their boot files please??
I would help me alot (I tried the patching thing more than 10 times but still didn't work)!!

And IL2 Sturmovik Birds of Prey is compatible?

Thanks
Danny

Yuan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
dannyyon said:
Hi guyz!!

Thanks very much for uploading compatibility lists! It really helps everyone!!
Btw, I followed the instruction above exactly but none of the games are working for me...
I still have the same error which I used to get when I play un-patched 5.55 games.

I am a huge fan of AFL and Rugby League so could anyone upload their boot files please??
I would help me alot (I tried the patching thing more than 10 times but still didn't work)!!

And IL2 Sturmovik Birds of Prey is compatible?

Thanks
Danny

Yes it is. Don't added to list because this game was patched before Game Decrypter be released.

dannyyon

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks so much Yuan!!

You are my saviour!!

Oops!!

I was so happy so i've left the appreciation reply first but the links were all gone after i left the msg. so could you please send me again~~~~

So sorry
cry.gif

fkw12

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Yuan said:
ceraphis said:

are you saying Undead knights could also work on GEN A 5.03?

Yuan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
fkw12 said:
Yuan said:
ceraphis said:

It MAY work. Needs someone to test it (I don't have a PSP 3000). Test until chapter 2 if it is possible.

Yuan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
fkw12 said:
Yuan said:
ceraphis said:

Undead Knights USA = Black Screen of death @ 5.03

Madden 10 NFL = Working @ 5.03 with Game Decrypter v2 patch

fkw12

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Yuan said:
fkw12 said:
Yuan said:
ceraphis said:

Undead Knights USA = Black Screen of death @ 5.03

Madden 10 NFL = Working @ 5.03 with Game Decrypter v2 patch

thanks and damn, what a shame.

EDIT- Thanks for the link. Will still try on mine anyway. I'll let you know but it's kinda obvious.
EDIT 2- Done. Obviously didnt work.

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I got Motorstorm Artic Edge (EUR) on the day it came out and it didn't work, now that i updated to B2, i get problem 80020148.
Any solutions?

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sa1amandra said:
I got Motorstorm Artic Edge (EUR) on the day it came out and it didn't work, now that i updated to B2, i get problem 80020148.
Any solutions?

Have you used Game Decrypter method at all?!

It works fine when patched on most versions of psp when patched
smile.gif

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
kobykaan said:
sa1amandra said:
Any solutions?

Have you used Game Decrypter method at all?!

It works fine when patched on most versions of psp when patched
smile.gif
lol had a bad look at the title, sorry guys!
biggrin.gif
just decrypted, probably works

Yuan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Compatibility List completed.

There is a new dump of Gran Turismo EUR working fine @ 5.50GEN-B2.

Only Soul Calibur JP/US remain problematic.

fkw12

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Yuan said:
Compatibility List completed.

There is a new dump of Gran Turismo EUR working fine @ 5.50GEN-B2.

Only Soul Calibur JP/US remain problematic.

Brainpipe
Field Runners
Hero of Sparta
Pinball Fantasies
Pixel junk monsters
Tetris
Thexhed Ned
Obscure The Aftermath [USA]

More games. I know Tetris and Pixel junk works on PSP 2K GEN B2 5.50
I suppose most of these games work with version text method. Dunno about Obscure yet.

Also, what about FIFA 10?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu