Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rock Raiyu said:
AnalogMan said:
Rock Raiyu said:
Indeed. I get the "Game Could Not Be Started" error and Im on 5.50 GEN-B Full.
This only applies to the 5.55+ games? The only thing I can think of is if you have either "Execute BOOT.BIN" or "Plain Modules" enabled in the Advanced Configuration section of your Recovery Menu.
Yes it applies to all 5.55+ games and none of those are disabled.
... They are supposed to be disabled. They no longer need to be on with this new decryption.

MZ EXE.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rock Raiyu said:
AnalogMan said:
Rock Raiyu said:
This only applies to the 5.55+ games? The only thing I can think of is if you have either "Execute BOOT.BIN" or "Plain Modules" enabled in the Advanced Configuration section of your Recovery Menu.
You should disable them having them enable is causing your games not to work. Since its starting Boot.bin and not Eboot.bin

Disgaea 2 Dark Hero Days (U) - Works with M33 Driver
MotorStorm Arctic Edge (E) - Works with M33 Driver, Doesn't work with Sony's Driver
Gran Turismo (U) - Works with M33 Driver
Shin Megami Tensei Persona (U) - Works with Sony's Driver, Doesn't work with M33 Driver
Naruto Shippuden Legends Akatsuki Rising (E) - Works with M33 Driver
Tales of VS. (J) - Works with M33 Driver

I'm using 5.50 GEN-B2.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AnalogMan said:
Rock Raiyu said:
AnalogMan said:
Rock Raiyu said:
... They are supposed to be disabled. They are no longer need to be on with this new decryption.
Er, typo. I meant they're disabled.

I got AC3 to work though. Going to try Persona and other games later.

DarkSpace

Custom member title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't have the right filelist.txt for Tales of Vs. Would someone upload it to megaupload of rapidshare or something. I used a compressed version and it screwed me up.

Triumph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone have any luck with madden 10 ? I followed the instructions but keep getting cannot decrypt games eboot.

This eboot is from the umd, am I suppose to take the umd out before launching the decrypter program?

DarkSpace

Custom member title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Triumph said:
anyone have any luck with madden 10 ? I followed the instructions but keep getting cannot decrypt games eboot.

This eboot is from the umd, am I suppose to take the umd out before launching the decrypter program?

What step are you on? was it before you dumper your game or after?

djricekcn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AnalogMan said:
@MZ EXE.

Would you mind uploading the filelist.txt generated by Tales of Vs for DarkSpace's benefit?

i don't think uploading the filelist.txt is allowed under gbatemp rules, you can just covert the .cso to .iso (revert is back to what it was) with PSP ISO Converter and I think UMDgen does it as well.

A

Azngamer15

just tried Gran Turismo patched eboot and the LBA, but I got nothing on 5.03 GEN-A with PSP 3000, ahhhhhh, man...

dohclude

Trophies
Website
www.MODaWii.com
XP
Country
United States
PSP 1000
5.00 M33-6

Tried Gran Turismo USA using the FileList.txt method. Black screen after the gameboot.

I am debating on whether or not to attempt updating to 5.50 GEN-B2. Any reason why it wouldn't be worth it to update?

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djricekcn said:
AnalogMan said:
@MZ EXE.

Would you mind uploading the filelist.txt generated by Tales of Vs for DarkSpace's benefit?

i don't think uploading the filelist.txt is allowed under gbatemp rules, you can just covert the .cso to .iso (revert is back to what it was) with PSP ISO Converter and I think UMDgen does it as well.
I don't see why not, it's only a list of the contained files and their LBA positions. Nothing copy-written about that. Seems backed up by a more seasoned poster than I here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=182...t&p=2291596

If it is okay, then YES a filelist from a patched ISO would work as the whole point is to make it the same as the Clean ISO.

MZ EXE.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
djricekcn said:
AnalogMan said:
@MZ EXE.

Same I don't think its allowed ;.;

Just wait if you can't get them working. It won't be long till sites hosting ISOs start uploading patched versions. Just go use google.

DarkSpace

Custom member title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
djricekcn said:
AnalogMan said:
@MZ EXE.

Uncompressing it doesn't work, also filelist.txt is allowed only because it lists the file name. It doesn't have any copyrighted code, from what I have read. I need a one from a completely untouched iso, because it has the proper file format and list.

MZ the textfile you have now would also work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative