Homebrew Official Game Boy emu, for 5.3.2

smallchoi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Missing features are not caused by userland xploit, just lack of time. :)

So yes, all of this can (and I hope will) be possible.
will the next update have
sound support
gameboy color support
full srceen support
and also the tv is not on the gb screen

Trophies
Website
heyquark.com
XP
Country
Australia
As the only emulator that I've found for Wii U..I hope it gets updated soon.
If you poke around the Emulation and CEMU subforum you'll find apps such as the Gacubeboy emulator (GameBoy emu) and the CHIP-8 emulator, both of which are fully compatible with 5.5.1 under HBL. If you're up for a bit of insanity I also threw together LiteNESU back in the day; although this is doesn't work with HBL and doesn't seem to work at all for a lot of people. There's also various projects still being worked on. The whole situation (as well as the reasons behind a lack of emulators) are explained pretty well over here.

I know the forum layout is confusing. If you want; you could go mention the trouble you had finding stuff on this thread (my effort to get everything reorganised properly); maybe some non-developers will catch the admin's attention.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If you poke around the Emulation and CEMU subforum you'll find apps such as the Gacubeboy emulator (GameBoy emu) and the CHIP-8 emulator, both of which are fully compatible with 5.5.1 under HBL. If you're up for a bit of insanity I also threw together LiteNESU back in the day; although this is doesn't work with HBL and doesn't seem to work at all for a lot of people. There's also various projects still being worked on. The whole situation (as well as the reasons behind a lack of emulators) are explained pretty well over here.

I know the forum layout is confusing. If you want; you could go mention the trouble you had finding stuff on this thread (my effort to get everything reorganised properly); maybe some non-developers will catch the admin's attention.
Gacube emeleter*

Reactions: Deleted User

DarthDub

Amateur Hacker
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States

I saw the Gacubeboy emulator on the Appstore, but I wasn't sure that it was a Gameboy emulator. Should probably reword the description so it's less confusing..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ughh the C64 version looks almost as bad lol