juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
anyone gonna keep their G6 Lite when they get G6 Real?

I am!!!
biggrin.gif

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The G6 Real won't play GBA games by itself. They are going to release a new slot 2 cart to add GBA capability to the G6 & M3 Real, but it won't be included, and it probably won't be released at the same time.

rice151

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sounds like the m3real would be the best, since it will do everything the g6lite/g6real does (except GBA) but also uses microSD

i just want to be able to carry a lot of ROMs, run the browser, and keep slot 2 open for whatever expansion, and not have to worry about the g6lite's internal battery

I guess... There just isn't a lot of info on the M3Real at the moment. I can also say that Download play won't work on the M3Real (again not sure, based on speculation) as every SD Based cart has skewed Download play on certain games. Also, you might also want to look at the R4. A lot of ppl on this forum own one and haven't had any real major problem. It also keeps Slot-2 open in which you can get an EZ 3-1 (I dont know what its called...) as an expansion...

GBA_Temper

*KING OF GBATEMP*
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know what you mean I don't know if I need to sell my G6 lite tell me what you think...Someone want to buy it for $80

1)I don't have a nintendo ds
2)I want the G6DS Real and G6 lite

-wait til I get the money to buy a Nintendo ds

gatorade

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know what you mean I don't know if I need to sell my G6 lite tell me what you think...Someone want to buy it for $80

1)I don't have a nintendo ds
2)I want the G6DS Real and G6 lite

-wait til I get the money to buy a Nintendo ds

If you're getting a ds instead of the ds lite I would pick one up as they're not too expensive

the ds lite runs about $150 max from what I've seen (lot cheaper sometimes on ebay or craigslist)

xply

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not out yet? I hope they don't release it near the end of this week. By next week, I hope they meant early this week. I had my hopes up for 28th of March until they said they would start to release it this week. Hurry up
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: You are already bred! +1