Hacking g6 won't recognize USB

bodyglove

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When I put it on my PC it says it won't start?

It says that it' recognizes a mass storage device, but it after that it gives an error that it has a problem... and it won't start up?

GBA_Temper

*KING OF GBATEMP*
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well im getting a new computer for chrismas but my Windows 2000 wont reconize it too my window XP is in the shop in it reconize it but windows 2000 only reconized it 1 time in then it says USB mass storage

Im haveing the same problem your are not alone m waiting for chrismas day

The problem is YOUR COMPUTER WILL NOT RECONIZE G6 HARDWARE THATS THE PROBLEM ITS NOT THE G6 LITE

bodyglove

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well im getting a new computer for chrismas but my Windows 2000 wont reconize it too my window XP is in the shop in it reconize it but windows 2000 only reconized it 1 time in then it says USB mass storage

Im haveing the same problem your are not alone m waiting for chrismas day

The problem is YOUR COMPUTER WILL NOT RECONIZE G6 HARDWARE THATS THE PROBLEM ITS NOT THE G6 LITE

I must say that is not the problem, i tried it on 3 machines running XP and it still won't work...

Could it be something with the battery?

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't think a problem with the battery could cause this sort of problem. A dead battery usually just causes lost saves.

I read somewhere that some people had problems plugging the G6 into a USB hub, and had to plug straight into the PC to get it to work. Assuming you have already tried that, you probably just have a defective unit on your hands.

Did you have this problem the first time you tried it, or did it work for a while and then stop working? Does it work in the DS?

bodyglove

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think a problem with the battery could cause this sort of problem. A dead battery usually just causes lost saves.

I read somewhere that some people had problems plugging the G6 into a USB hub, and had to plug straight into the PC to get it to work. Assuming you have already tried that, you probably just have a defective unit on your hands.

Did you have this problem the first time you tried it, or did it work for a while and then stop working? Does it work in the DS?

Indeed it was a defective unit, it works in the DS

The problem was the burner that was defective, it wouldn't mount the G6 on my PC, so i went back to the store i got another burner and now it works...

Thnx m8 :-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ