Hacking g6 preorder avaliable at realhotstuff.com

ecash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess I would have to concede on this point to a certain extent. I guess it is a lot like buying insurance or replacement guarantees. You are never really sure when you need to use it so the ability to actually call them from the states is nice. as for the G6 Lite, shipping time is moot at this point considering the E version will not be available until the first few days of August so even if they can ship it to me in 2 days and the Asian companies can only get it to me in, say, 3 or 4 days, then I still get my card earlier than I would had I pre-ordered it from the states. Still, 22.50 more for the G6 is sorta nutty. 
wacko.gif

I do not think this is a fair comparison. You chose the fastest way and the most expensive way to ship. If you are in Canada, even with the cheapest way (international airmail), you can get it in few days and the total price would be cheaper than others. They cover each package with up tp $100 insurance which is pretty good that you do not have to worry about losing the package.

Also, our point is that if you are in USA, realhotstuff.com is the best choice. That may not apply to non-US buyers.

inthegray

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the heads-up and coupon info! i got the bundle for $113.63, shipped

QUOTE said:
1 x G6 Lite 4G (512 MB), Passcard 3 Bundle (g6litepc) = $112.99
------------------------------------------------------
Discount Coupon SCDEV06 applied: -$5.65
Sub-Total: $107.34
United States Postal Service (1 x 0.66lbs) (First-Class Mail): $6.29
Total: $113.63

Mchart

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm contemplating ordering this puppy. Looks great, just wish they had the option of getting it in navy blue color. Then it would be perfect.

chibityga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I'm going to pull the trigger on it as well. From what I can tell, the warehouse they ship from is in New Jersey and the shipments get shipped from the factory in China on the 26th or 27th. It takes a while for it to get all the way across the country which may account for the August ship date from them. Since I live in Los Angeles, it may actually come faster from a place like Divineo.cn but the price is a lot higher unless I go with their 5 dollar airmail special.

Does anyone know how long airmail takes from China?

metapy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If I remember correctly air mail took about 10-12 days (counting all days from order date to arrival, not just shipping days) to get to Idaho from China when I ordered from Divineo last. I jumped on this deal from realhotstuff, less than $115 shipped (less than divineo.cn even with the $5 shipping) w/ 5% off coupon I was sold.

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, shipping from China is weird because they are a good 12 hours ahead of us. For example, the order I placed with PSXBox on Fiday shipped today because they got the G6 in stock on the 24th. The shipping is express so very expensive but will be here no later than wednesday. A friend of mine ordered the Passcard 3 from Hopebuy on a Saturday and got it on Monday. He almost shit. BTW, we are East Coast.
wink.gif

Mchart

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

beedog19

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The old testing versions that were being sent out only had white and the gba sized ones. I believe the final retail version that's coming out soon is supposed to come in navy, white and light blue.

Melchizedek

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It comes to something around 112$ for me too with the coupon code... Any chance it might be cheaper elsewhere when other stores receive it?

Melchizedek

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1 x G6 Lite 4G (512 MB), Passcard 3 Bundle $112.99
United States Postal Service (1 x 0.66lbs) (Economy (Surface) Letter Post): $6.35
Total: $113.69

Kizagjo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
thanks melchizedek!

1 x G6 Lite 4G (512 MB) (g6lite) = $87.99
Discount Coupon SCDEV06 applied: -$4.40
Sub-Total: $83.59
United States Postal Service (1 x 0.55lbs) (Economy (Surface) Letter Post): $6.35
Total: $89.94

Topsy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks guys, I tried there yesterday and it forced me to choose the 30 something option. Just reordered and got the $6.35 shipping! That rox! Got the same bundle and price as Melchizedek.

Now I have two g6 lites on preorder... Let's see which shows up first and which I pay duties on... realhotstuff.com or hopebuy.com

mr_ding

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Products
1 x G6 Lite 4G (512 MB), Passcard 3 Bundle (g6litepc) = $112.99
United States Postal Service (1 x 0.66lbs) (Airmail Letter Post): $6.75
Total: $114.09

I chose AirMail instead of Surface

Picolo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Do you guys know if you will get the Chinese or English version, and will you get the navy blue casing too?

"Package includes:
1 X Cartridge case (Enamal Navy ) or (Ice Blue )"

What's with the "or", it's kind of important to know what you get imho.

I want english version w/ enamel blue casing, shipped to europe.
When and where can I get this, thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff