Hacking G6 PDA

Russetts

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a G6DS Real NDS and I have downloaded the PDA English version. I transferred it to the G6 and I cant seem to get working. It is just a file on the card. I am Newbie so please be gentle.

Any help, greatly appreciated.

Russetts

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's not working. When I go to My PDA, it says (Copy PDA into G6 U-disk) I put it right onto the root directort, next to a file called System and a file called NDS.
Please help me!!!

g6team

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Are you dragging the files into the root? or the whole Pda folder? You need to drag the Whole PDA folder into the root of your G6 Real. See if that works.

smile.gif

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey G6 Team, are you part from the creators of the card? do you know why if the skins is too complex (lots of details) it freezes the card? How can I avoid that? Is there a workaround?

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Too many details? Freezing may occur if a file that needs to be used for the skin is too large, the incorrect size or an incorrect quality

VenomSymbiote

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I sadly have problems with my G6 PDA as well, which is a shame as I enjoy it a great deal better than DSOrganize. If I copy the folder onto my card, it works fine. I can go in and fiddle around and everythings cool. Then after a day or so I go back in to do something and it locks up the entire DS, requiring I turn it off and on again. Oddly enough it also usualy means one of the ROMs got corrupted, but it still doesn't make sense as I don't do anything different than usual. Except maybe play some SNES roms on SNEmulDS. I don't see how that could mess anything up for the PDA or ROMS file tho...

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Too many details? Freezing may occur if a file that needs to be used for the skin is too large, the incorrect size or an incorrect quality

I was trying to make a skin and had sand as background so every pixel had something and it would never run. I only could make it run if I added a large black area, then it would work, but it kind made the skin look not what I wanted so I dropped it. I don't know, I'm sure there is a memory allocation limit of some way, not a color issue or memory size since most images end up being the same size with lots of colors or plain black.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1