Hacking G6 lite available for preorder

chalmo

Trophies
XP
Country
Is there anywhere that will take preorders for the G6 Lite that takes credit card payments, is reasonably priced and doesn't charge an absolute fortune (for product or shipping)?

At the moment I can only find places that fill two of these criteria...

nunofgs

Trophies
Website
nunofgs.fecktory.com
XP
Country
check out hopebuy.com

heh, I think he said somewhere that doesn't overprice on shipping
tongue.gif

chobans

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes! I got my tracking number for the G6 Lites I ordered on the 21st from Winsunx. I ordered two, paid everything on the 21st, got confirmed on the 22nd and today, just hours ago, they sent me the tracking number. UPS Express it came out as. I'm a very happy camper.
laugh.gif

Azimuth

Chicken Teriyaki Boy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i checked out their forums and everyone who ordered seemed to have really liked their experience with hope buy.
Im gonna order a g6 lite + superkey and tell u wat happens. the good thing about them is that they have several shipping options.

lazywanker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Yes! I got my tracking number for the G6 Lites I ordered on the 21st from Winsunx. I ordered two, paid everything on the 21st, got confirmed on the 22nd and today, just hours ago, they sent me the tracking number. UPS Express it came out as. I'm a very happy camper.Â
laugh.gif

I ordered on the 22nd and got this impressive email today. - 'If no any problem , your G6 will send in next week .'
rofl2.gif

Hopefully 'next week' is closer to Monday than Friday.

/I shouldn't make fun of people's English when I can't speak any other language fluently
//But it's just too much fun

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i ordered from hopebuy today.
email contact seems to be invalid as i wanted to ask when it will ship out but email sending failed :/

mars

beedog19

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes! I got my tracking number for the G6 Lites I ordered on the 21st from Winsunx. I ordered two, paid everything on the 21st, got confirmed on the 22nd and today, just hours ago, they sent me the tracking number. UPS Express it came out as. I'm a very happy camper.Â
laugh.gif

I ordered on the 22nd and got this impressive email today. - 'If no any problem , your G6 will send in next week .'
rofl2.gif

Hopefully 'next week' is closer to Monday than Friday.

/I shouldn't make fun of people's English when I can't speak any other language fluently
//But it's just too much fun

I've gotten equally puzzling responses from them but atleast they replied quickly.

geolyte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
the hopebuy prices are ok i think.. 20$ shipping to europe and paypal payment.

but never heard of that shop... anyone else?

P0W3RMAC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just emailed Divineo.cn and asked them when they're supposed to get the G6 Lite in and if they're going to offer cheaper shipping options (unlike Divineo.com).

BTW, paypal has fraudulent protection - so if you pay a company and they never ship your items, you can call paypal and get your money back (up to $100 or something like that). Paypal is the safest way to go and the fact that hopebuy has it, it should be reassuring enough. I'm going to wait for divineo.cn to reply but it looks as if I'm going to buy from hopebuy.com

//PM

nunofgs

Trophies
Website
nunofgs.fecktory.com
XP
Country
I just emailed Divineo.cn and asked them when they're supposed to get the G6 Lite in and if they're going to offer cheaper shipping options (unlike Divineo.com).

BTW, paypal has fraudulent protection - so if you pay a company and they never ship your items, you can call paypal and get your money back (up to $100 or something like that). Paypal is the safest way to go and the fact that hopebuy has it, it should be reassuring enough. I'm going to wait for divineo.cn to reply but it looks as if I'm going to buy from hopebuy.com

//PM

Don't trust paypal so much. My friend made a purchase on eBay for a sony memory card. It cost him $100 but the person never shipped. After 3 months(!!!!) paypal refunded him only 40$!

notchristopher

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

//PM

http://www.paypalwarning.com/ -- Never trust paypal.

illumina

Trophies
XP
Country

//PM

Don't trust paypal so much. My friend made a purchase on eBay for a sony memory card. It cost him $100 but the person never shipped. After 3 months(!!!!) paypal refunded him only 40$!
I bought Oblivion for $45 on ebay and the guy never replied. They refunded my money in 10 days. I've been using paypal since 2000 and have never had a problem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok I tried it and 1) it doesnt boot wood menu automatically and 2) when trying to load a game through wood theres just a loading screen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's low on wood
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    lemme ask in forums
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download...