Hacking G6 lite available for preorder

leonardo71286

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Winsunx posted two new pictures in their G6 Lite product page. The two pics show stacked boxes of G6 Lites.
Hopefully this means they have their first batch of stock and will be sending out the first units soon.

AshsToAshs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Winsunx posted two new pictures in their G6 Lite product page. The two pics show stacked boxes of G6 Lites.
Hopefully this means they have their first batch of stock and will be sending out the first units soon.

Im pretty sure they already got and sent out there first batch (which was an extremely limited first batch), because people on the MaxConsole forums said they have already gotten tracking numbers and stuff from Winsunx for their G6Lites.

-Ash-

E

exile

Winsunx fully refunded my when I asked it, and they also said this:
QUOTE said:
That will be a good choice , because the EZ Lite for 4Gbit & 8Gbit , and the SuperCard Lite will be coming , another 2 real NDS card size DS flasher is coming , in one it has the wifi burn function too . so in this summer is too much choice .

What is wifi burn if I might ask?

yuwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WTF, they did increase the price. Everything by $2-5! :\ Looks like I won't be getting anything from them for the time being.

inter4ever

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well i now really dont know from where i should get it from there is winsunx,divinio,shop01,and now hopebuy,also it seems they dotn have a black edition and my NDSL is black,if i had known that before i would have got the white NDSL

Kamakazie

Trophies
Website
www.kamakazie.net
XP
Country
United States
Got this email today after ordering yesterday:

Dear Customer :
Thank you for using Winsunx.com, Due to the shortage of the G6 Lite (4Gbit Version), therefore your order will be a Pre-Order, items Not Arrival (Expected Release Date: Jul. 10~20, 2006) , if you still want this item , please make your payment to our paypal account : [email protected] . Once you completed this payment transfer via Paypal , Please send back this email to us , This is required to confirm your Pre-Order . We will then process your order once the item arrival . If this product cannot restock before the assigns date . we will refund to you by Paypal . \G6 Lite (Pre-Order)

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us.
Thank you in advance and have a great day!

Thanks!
Best Regards,

Lei, Kam Wa
---------------
Sales & Purchasing Manager
WINSUNX PRODUCTION
Tel:(853) 385100
Mobile: (853) 6895113

Address : Rua do Brandao . Nº 3A . R/C . MACAU
Email : [email protected]

XxMxVxPxX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got this email today after ordering yesterday:

Dear Customer :
Thank you for using Winsunx.com, Due to the shortage of the G6 Lite (4Gbit Version), therefore your order will be a Pre-Order, items Not Arrival (Expected Release Date: Jul. 10~20, 2006) , if you still want this item , please make your payment to our paypal account : [email protected] . Once you completed this payment transfer via Paypal , Please send back this email to us , This is required to confirm your Pre-Order . We will then process your order once the item arrival . If this product cannot restock before the assigns date . we will refund to you by Paypal . \G6 Lite (Pre-Order)

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us.
Thank you in advance and have a great day!

Thanks!
Best Regards,

Lei, Kam Wa
---------------
Sales & Purchasing Manager
WINSUNX PRODUCTION
Tel:(853) 385100
Mobile: (853) 6895113

Address : Rua do Brandao . Nº 3A . R/C . MACAU
Email : [email protected]
damn that means at least 10 to 20 more days. i guess im not ordering from winsunx. especially since i diddnt pre order. i prob wont get mine till 3rd or even 4th shipment

RyuKakashi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I believe the wifi burn is speaking about the ninja DS......with a huge ugly thing like that, no thanks. I'm sticking with waiting for a decent store to stock g6 lite or maybe waiting for m3 lite.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.