Hacking G6 lite 4g game-compability

Bobba_fat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So i have read through much of the forum and do not care for wise guys or getting burn'd by some angry people, obviously the question has not been properly answered as i have searched through the forum. So with that said, if you dont have a good answer please dont answer at all and do not get of topic. Thank you!

I have the G6 u disk manager 5.1 and 4.9A loader http://www.handheldsources.com and (dslazy arm7 fix, though i havent really figured it out, how to use it)

And I always use: dofat R/W, no romtrim, safemode etc

Now, i have the following titles and the following things happen and would very much appreciate any help, step by step please:

1. Zelda hourglass: Game starts but once turned of, I Cant save.

2. Mario & lugi bowser: I come to the entry scene but when i choose either mic or gamestart after i press the button it freezes

3. Starfox command: only a blank screen.

Any suggestions? Short and consise answers. Thanks in advance!

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Considering that it doesn't seem to have been updated since 08, there's almost no way it's going to work at this point. Sorry, but I think your best bet is to upgrade to a slot-1 cart.

Bobba_fat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, but i've read that so many have gotten it to work, so there has to be a way to get games past 08 to work? and besides those games were made before 08, so im guessing they should work, i just need help to find out how ^-^

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The G6 is still a great card but you might want to save yourself the trouble and buy a $3.30 R4 from price angels then put Wood for R4's on it and you'll be able to run the latest games and you can save the G6 for GBA and everything else.

Bobba_fat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes you absolutely right pliskron, but

1. they say the r4 has issues as well, and which item are you referring to? i checked the site, and
2. We are getting of topic as was not supposed to be!

but thanks for reply!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei5hC8ahLoc