Hacking FUTURE

14surfer12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
after the dsi what do think nintendo will come up with next? or other gaming companies
how long will it take for a new portable console to some out?

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
hmm maybe a portable computer with a television installed in it and allowing the playing of all consoles without emulators and having the computer screen touch-sensitive like the ds touch screen. seems impossible though.
nyanya.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know, but you can bet that if it's from Nintendo it will be underpowered at best. They seem to be experts at churning out wimpy hardware and making it insanely popular.

I would love a handheld with the power of at least the Gamecube though.

I KNOW! How about they release the Nintendo Hardcore! It would have NO casual noob games whatsoever, no sickeningly sweet cutesy crap games, just all the best "manly" games on it. I'd buy that.....well, pirate the hell out of it anyway. LOL!

Of course, I bought a DS thinkin DS stood for Dead-Serious, but the joke was on me. It turned out to be a bottle of pancake syrup in electronic form.

chrisstan0

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rayder said:
I don't know, but you can bet that if it's from Nintendo it will be underpowered at best. They seem to be experts at churning out wimpy hardware and making it insanely popular.

I would love a handheld with the power of at least the Gamecube though.

I KNOW! How about they release the Nintendo Hardcore! It would have NO casual noob games whatsoever, no sickeningly sweet cutesy crap games, just all the best "manly" games on it. I'd buy that.....well, pirate the hell out of it anyway. LOL!

Of course, I bought a DS thinkin DS stood for Dead-Serious, but the joke was on me. It turned out to be a bottle of pancake syrup in electronic form.
I agree with this, there are too many kiddy games....... and it pisses me off, like Animal Crossing....... i hate that game......

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/zRP4O4N7FPU?si=onaJGFGw9vP1XCSQ