Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by nChuggeT, Mar 6, 2016.
What can I do? (No HARDMOD)
buy games from the eshop or retail in store, then play.
i wonder if you could hard mod with out soldering and just glue or tape the wires on if that works you could do it with an old sd card and some old wires you have left over and a screw driver
Run browserhax. It allows you to enter the homebrew menu and run homebrew games and applications, as the name suggests.
There are tutorials everywhere; I suggest you go find them.
I don't think so.
You could, but it would:
1. Most likely not work, or be extremely dodgy and unreliable.
2. It would increase the risk of you physically destroying you 3DS' motherboard.
3. Soldering is WAY better than glueing the wires, so there is like literally no point, and if you don't know how to solder you'll fuck it up any ways.
well soldering not hard to learn
if you have a homebrew entrypoint you can:
- play retroarch and other emulators
- edit your 3ds play coins count and buy more non-pink puzzle pieces and play find mii in mii plaza
- edit your 3ds play coins count and and buy trophies in ssb4 when switching to play coin mode
- backup and restore savefiles for games using svdt homebrew
- use HANS to load alternate content for games once some comes out (there are some mario kart 7 tracks availible)
- play quake, wolfenstein 3d, and doom
Anything you want except pirating stuff.
Live the depressing life of userland homebrews and normal gaming. Or join the hardmod life and get yourself some real fun!
Or you could jeopardize your life and do a hardmod to it. Hardmod allows you to downgrade to 10.5
hahahaha i will burn the motherboard if i do hardmod....so i will wait to next vulnerability
PD:i have another 3ds on 9.2 with emunand and a sky3ds...so i can wait
Then use that Sky for your updated 3DS and just use CFW on your 9.2 one.
Edit save files (Like Pokemon), install custom themes, run modded games (You still need the original game), and all other homebrew stuff.
There is a slight chance that a new arm11 kernal was discovered just a few hours ago the thread is still on the front page looks pretty good with some tests being ran now /dont quote me on this becuase its not 75% confirmed yet but i ran it and got success\
Downgrade via hardmod, It's pretty fun, believe me