Gaming fun nds games

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We need to think of a way that will help stop these topics completely as there is a NDS essentials list and a Underrated NDS games list.

rauthelegendary

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
He said explorer typed games...

Anyway:
I recommend Etrian odyssey (Pretty sure I spelled it wrong)
Etrian blabla part 2 (not out yet, but it will be soon)
Not much other explorer games out there...

Etrian odyssey is an old fashioned dungeon crawler in which you have to explore and map a huge dungeon.

MagNetCZ

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rauthelegendary said:
Etrian odyssey is an old fashioned dungeon crawler in which you have to explore and map a huge dungeon.
And die twenty times before you draw the map of the first floor. Maybe I just didn't arrange my party right but damn is it hard
biggrin.gif
, definitely tons harder than orcs and elves, you don't have to think too much in that game.

I'd suggest playing Shiren the Wanderer, it's quite a neat roguelike definitely falls under the explorer category.

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
MagNetCZ said:
I'd suggest playing Shiren the Wanderer, it's quite a neat roguelike definitely falls under the explorer category.

i'd second that.
i already played through the main quest and most of the bonus dungeons and still love it

MagNetCZ

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cosmiccow said:
MagNetCZ said:

i'd second that.
i already played through the main quest and most of the bonus dungeons and still love it
I always die some stupid way and then put it away for like a week
biggrin.gif
. So I think it will take me quite some time to finish the game... still can't decide if I'll request a rescue, the limited rescue amount isn't all that nice
frown.gif

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
2. The World Ends With You
3. Shiren the Wanderer
4. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates
5. Etrian Odyssey

The 5 best "explorer typed" I can think of. Check out the "Nintendo DS Essentials" list. It's got some other good ideas as well.

fatfrank

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'd recommend Lost in Blue, you play ag eeky guy who ends up on a deserted island after a boat crash. You meet a girl on the beach and "accidently" break her glasses so oyu have to help her survive (implied rape). The game is fun you have to explroe the island, gather food, suplies to build furniture in the cave you live in, care for animals and hunt them. A fun concept if i may say.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lulz @Veho