Hacking Fully Translated Flashcarts?

kokomodrums

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking at the R4i gold. My friend has an older r4 sdhc something and half of it is in chinese. I'm looking for a cartridge that is fully translated to english. Is the Wood firmware translated well?

Otherwise, what would be a good cart to look at for under $20?

P.S. I have a DS Lite and do not plan on upgrading for a very very long time.

Solution
All decent flashcarts have multiple languages. Your friend has a cheap unsupported clone, that's why the translation job was half-assed. If you want a good cart for under 20$, you got plenty of choice. The R4i Gold(with wood) is only 12$ and the Acekard 2i is 16$. You could also get a 3$ R4 Revolution(1:1 clone of the original R4), it works wonderful with wood(if you don't mind being limited to non-SDHC cards). There is also the EZ Flash Vi and the iEDGE, although the team is unpredictable and updates are rather slow. I think that's about it. Oh, and don't forget to get a MicroSD with it, these run for about 10$.

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
All decent flashcarts have multiple languages. Your friend has a cheap unsupported clone, that's why the translation job was half-assed. If you want a good cart for under 20$, you got plenty of choice. The R4i Gold(with wood) is only 12$ and the Acekard 2i is 16$. You could also get a 3$ R4 Revolution(1:1 clone of the original R4), it works wonderful with wood(if you don't mind being limited to non-SDHC cards). There is also the EZ Flash Vi and the iEDGE, although the team is unpredictable and updates are rather slow. I think that's about it. Oh, and don't forget to get a MicroSD with it, these run for about 10$.

Solution

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte