Hacking Fullbrick! O cruel fate!

Meowayne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Fully-full ios60 fullbrick beyond any recovery measures including SaveMii, and just because I lightheadedly thought I could make the shop channel work again without checking the interwebs first.

frown.gif
O well! Its only €70 wasted!

I'll send it to Nintendo Repair tomorrow and just hope I get it back in time for Red Steel 2.

What a bummer. Can I have your sympathies? I need to wallow in self-pity for a while.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would say that the picture above is uncalled for, but the original post doesn't belong in this forum anyway.This is the Wii hacking forum, not the sympathy forum.

Even if it were... how can we have sympathy for someone who breaks thier stuff because they are too LAZY to ask for help (which WOULD have belonged in this forum) or read directions?

rhetorical question. Don't answer. Just please lock the thread if you're a mod.

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For future reference, IOS60 doesn't have anything to do with the shop channel. You just needed to install IOS61 and/or v18 of the channel.

john1010_ma

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
@linuxares - you do not have to be so rude. In case some of you don't know, the OP is a valued contributor in other sections of Wii hacking. I personally have benefited from his Youtube translation of Zangeki no Regeliev.

I am so sorry to hear of your plight Meowayne. Hope you recover from any emotional ordeal this has caused.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Awwwwwwwwww...what a bummer.
sad.gif
I feel your pain, man. I wouldn't want to lose my wii to a vicious brick either.

*gives some cheering-upishness, a decent pat on the shoulders, and - if you think it'd help feel better - a decent hug as well*

I'm afraid there is some more bad news, though...your wii may have cost only 70 bucks, but if you meddled with homebrew, there's a chance nintendo finds out and charges you for the repairs (or is that the 70 bucks you're refering to?).

Anyway...better luck next time. Experiences like these tend to help out in being carefull in future situations.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-