Hacking full brick?

jajau

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hi guys my wii boot and later the mensager "warnning and health" if i press "A" show Black screen ,its a full brick? i have 3.3v1 usa, anybody can help-me? thank's
grog.gif

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
look at my sig....if you read it, you'll know where you stand, and you can read around here to find out how to unbrick if its possible.

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kavid said:
Wait for some time until games with 3.4U. You use ngc pad to fix full brick

if you're talking about updating to fix a brick...it's about 95% likely that'll make things worse....just let him read around....they'll learn more.

@zeek, you don't even know what his problem is yet, as it says in my sig, if he has TP-hack installed, he's just gonna need a chip to fix it.

let him read guys, quit giving ill-informed suggestions.

jajau

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
noobwarrior7 said:
look at my sig....if you read it, you'll know where you stand, and you can read around here to find out how to unbrick if its possible.
holy shit i haven't tp hack in my wii and my version is 3.3, no more hope? and bootmii is a possible change for save-me?

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
jajau said:
noobwarrior7 said:
holy shit i haven't tp hack in my wii and my version is 3.3, no more hope? and bootmii is a possible change for save-me?
youre screwed!or get a modchip maybe?

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
IF he has twilight princess, the twilight hack installed, and has a gamecube controller he wants to take apart he may be able to uninstall that wad.

EDIT:

oh no twilight hack, you need a modchip to unbrick

SenorClean

Trophies
XP
Country
It is NOT a full brick, it is a banner brick.

Because you're on 3.3 - you can't run trucha signed discs (ie, auto booting wad manager disc).

Do you have twilight hack savegame still on your wii and a mod chip? If yes to both, use wii boot me - http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Wii_BootMe - to make an auto-booting copy of zelda.

Copy wad manager dol (as boot.dol) to your sd card.

Pop in the auto booting disc at the Press A screen, load the twilight hack (which should start wad manager) and remove the bad WAD.

If you don't have a mod chip and twilight hack savegame, you can't fix it at the moment. Something may come along later... but you're stuck where you are. You can make auto-boot copies of your games and run them from the Press A screen, which i guess is better than nothing.

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jajau said:
noobwarrior7 said:

he doesn't have the tp-hack, so he doesn't need a modchip....he's done. GAME OVER.

you don't have TP-hack on 3.3, that's a full brick, send it in to nintendo, pay what they ask.

a banner brick on 3.3 with no TP-hack can't be fixed with a modchip, or waiting for bootmii, or anything. DONE.

...no more hope.

Quincy

Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
noobwarrior7 said:
jajau said:
noobwarrior7 said:

he doesn't have the tp-hack, so he doesn't need a modchip....he's done. GAME OVER.

you don't have TP-hack on 3.3, that's a full brick, send it in to nintendo, pay what they ask.

a banner brick on 3.3 with no TP-hack can't be fixed with a modchip, or waiting for bootmii, or anything. DONE.

...no more hope.
got screwed!!

Quincy

Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Try mainetance mode by booting your wii up while holding + and - buttons,does that work?then unintall your wad from there!or get a modchip and burn a autoboot disc for Wad manager!
those should work

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
he can't do autoboot homebrew...he's on 3.3....with no twilight hack.......maintenance mode is about .0001% chance it'd do anything, and even lower it'd be a helpful thing....so he's done. no chip needed, unless he just wants to play autoboot games and never see the menu again.

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:

...no more hope.
well said Noob, its saddening that these people out there are dealing with fake signed titles, knowing of the dangers, yet taking the safety precautions first!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Metal tapes even