Homebrew [ftp server] ftbrony, by mtheall

W hat

Rhythm Heaven Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are a lot of posts and screenshots complaining about the theme of the program, or giving alternate skins. What does it actually look like? Picture preferred.

Shaker78

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
There are a lot of posts and screenshots complaining about the theme of the program, or giving alternate skins. What does it actually look like? Picture preferred.

If you use ftBRONY v1.1 (mod by suloku) you can change the image:

1. go to image to BIN converter
2. upload your image [320x240] and load it
3. mark the 90° option
4. download the "image.bin" and rename it to "background.bin"
5. copy the file to the ftBRONY directory
6. Enjoy!

t9Jra9y.png

CrazyMaxx

Stand-User
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have transfere the files but than freeze it... on the screen the last is Press B to exit but nothing happen

ninjahax 2.5
3ds 10.3.0-28E

D

Deleted User

I have an (objectively) awesome background.bin for testing.
Just in case anyone wants one.
bliss.jpg

Attachments

• background.zip
    193.8 KB · Views: 139
Last edited by ,

DesuIsSparta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else have '115 polling device' errors being spammed sometimes? It used to never happen, but since I installed hax2.5 it's almost every time I use it

Last edited by DesuIsSparta,

Cloud9Skywalker

Pokémon Researcher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would someone happen to have a compiled .3dsx version of the latest release for this Homebrew?
I am trying to transfer large PSX Roms and I keep getting disconnects in between transfers.

Is everyone still using this Homebrew these days?

HeyItsJono

Breath of Fresh Heir
Trophies
XP
Country
Would someone happen to have a compiled .3dsx version of the latest release for this Homebrew?
I am trying to transfer large PSX Roms and I keep getting disconnects in between transfers.

Most people still use it or some visual variation of it. There haven't been any updates to my knowledge, if you have the app then that's probably the latest version. If you don't, there's link to a compiled version literally 8 posts above yours. If you're transferring large files, you're gonna have a bad time. The intended use isn't for large files because the 3DS has trash Wifi capabilities apparently. Just plug your SD into your computer for large files.

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

For things over 100MB, I'd recommend just plugging in the SD card. I have my wireless setup optimized specifically for my 3DS and it still takes 30min to transfer a PSX CUE/BIN. It's far faster to just plug in the SD card, if that's an option. Otherwise, I think some changes were made to FTP-3DS, but that's about it. Beyond that, I'd look into why your network keeps disconnecting you.

EmuAGR

Trophies
XP
Country
FileZilla keeps logging "ECONNABORTED - Connection aborted" when I try to download a dump from extdata_dump. I'm using this new 2.0 version.

(Double post, but different things).

Coffee Prosecutor

Asking too much.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I use Filezilla and it disconnects every 5 seconds, any advice?
(I use an European emuNAND 9.2 N3DS XL)

Edit: This, all the time.
Connecting to server 192.168.002.115:5000...
Connected, waiting for authentication
Protocol error: Unknown protocol identifier (0x50 0x48 0x48). Most likely connected to the wrong port.
Connection to server closed.
Trying to reconnect in 5 seconds

Last edited by Coffee Prosecutor,

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
All right people, here's a functional ftbrony cia (somewhat slower than ftpony but works with Windows Explorer as well plus it doesn't cut the connection on big files anymore)
hippy dave, Huntereb

Edit: now contains CIA, 3DS and 3DSX versions.
Is there a CIA version with an unmodified bottom screen? I'd be more happy to see a pony than a parody of a brony.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay